I lost the game. T_T

Darros

So, I was playing Pokemon FireRed out of boredom, and I beat a trainer, who after being defeated, said "I lost."

Thanks a lot programmers!! :XD: :(

I wish! I restarted the game recently. I plan on catching the former two though. I chose the Kabuto fossil.

They're are my favorite Pokemon from Gen 1, silly.

ur dumb not to use cloyster he is epic just look at him he's a freakin armored pearl ghost

and ash is a moron and even he has a kingler

use poliwag :) and squirtle :)

I <3 water pokemon and charizard

Edited by HongLei

use poliwag :) and squirtle :)

I <3 water pokemon and charizard

Well Im still not far in the game, so I can always go catch one later. Currently the only really good Pokemon I have is a Squirtle and a Nidoran Male.

Well Im still not far in the game, so I can always go catch one later. Currently the only really good Pokemon I have is a Squirtle and a Nidoran Male.

Young'un, go back and catch a Pikachu. Unless you're like, going to catch a Paras/Oddish.

Young'un, go back and catch a Pikachu. Unless you're like, going to catch a Paras/Oddish.

I have a Pikachu, but I havent went to Curulean yet, and theres too many Ground enemies in the cave for pikachu to be of use.

*coughs and points to the tier list*

The lowest I have that Im actually using is a Rattata, which is Mid tier.

I have a Male Nidoran, and you cant get one before you beat Brock, who had his ass whooped by Water Gun.A

And I bought the Magikarp for lulz. Maybe I can evolve it... XD

I have a Male Nidoran, and you cant get one before you beat Brock, who had his ass whooped by Water Gun.A

And I bought the Magikarp for lulz. Maybe I can evolve it... XD

I am very sure you can, in the route left of Viridian City which leads to the Pokemon League. I always used to do it. On Yellow at least.

As for that Magikarp, I buy it because it's the earliest opportunity of obtaining my favourite Pokemon, Gyarados. A pain to train, but then it just roflshits on everything.

I am very sure you can, in the route left of Viridian City which leads to the Pokemon League. I always used to do it. On Yellow at least.

On FireRed all thats there really is Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, and Mankey.