Fire Emblem All-Stars FE7 Hack

Deliriyum

^That's what you get for just replacing text instead of making your own scripts. =P =P =P

Just teasing.

I like Aeorys' Soren much better, even though the eyes and frames both need work. But the eyes need more work. Something tells me that Soren of hers is outdated--I know she can sprite better... Anyhow, that's just my humble 2 cents, no offense to your sprite.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That's what you get for just replacing text instead of making your own scripts. =P =P =P

Just teasing.

I like Aeorys' Soren much better, even though the eyes and frames both need work. But the eyes need more work. Something tells me that Soren of hers is outdated--I know she can sprite better... Anyhow, that's just my humble 2 cents, no offense to your sprite.

Baby steps...

Also if it changes anything, I fixed my soren mug a bit, here is the comparison.

Soren.png?t=1280447289th_Soren-1.png?t=1280447163(new)

FEditor doesn't like people who don't like Lyn.

THAT...explains a lot.

BTW core, Should Ike be a Ranger or a Lord? And if you're having

Anon's FE10 Mia in your hack, then consider me confused o.o

Also core, go ahead and replace Lyn with Ike. The "Lady Ike" thing

won't be an issue since you'll be editing the text when you get to

that point, anyways.

Edited by April

THAT...explains a lot.

BTW core, Should Ike be a Ranger or a Lord? And if you're having

Anon's FE10 Mia in your hack, then consider me confused o.o

Also core, go ahead and replace Lyn with Ike. The "Lady Ike" thing

won't be an issue since you'll be editing the text when you get to

that point, anyways.

Ike probably should be a ranger, I like that mug better. Also, I think your Mia mug is better than Anon's so...........permission for use would be appreciated.

I was just going through and changing all the names so that the actual character nams would be different in-game, Lyn->Ike just takes more work to make it clean and complete.

Use the first Soren. It looks a lot more like him, just going toe be honest here, and it'd require less work as well.

Also, you could just make your own scripts, which has already been mentioned, and it'd make a lot more sense... for example.

"I haven't been called Ike in a long time... when I was with my whole tribe, I was just Ike. But when I was alone with just my parents, I was Ike."

... Or something like that. Seeing the problem there?

Use the first Soren. It looks a lot more like him, just going toe be honest here, and it'd require less work as well.

Also, you could just make your own scripts, which has already been mentioned, and it'd make a lot more sense... for example.

"I haven't been called Ike in a long time... when I was with my whole tribe, I was just Ike. But when I was alone with just my parents, I was Ike."

... Or something like that. Seeing the problem there?

Yeah I'm going through the scripts and editting stuff like that.

Possibly griel could take the place of Lyn's grandfather. Then Ike could be traveling to find his father.

And in the prologue, he could fight Boyd and Titania similar to the prologue of FE9.

Edited by Dancer A

Possibly griel could take the place of Lyn's grandfather. Then Ike could be traveling to find his father.

And in the prologue, he could fight Boyd and Titania similar to the prologue of FE9.

Well, then I would have to change it so that Boyd doesn't start as an enemy in chapter 3(?). I'm not exactly sure how to do this.

You wouldn't have to since Boyd replaces Dorcas. All you have to do is create an enemy unit with boyd's affinity and face and have them around in the prologue. Then on ch4 he would show up, enemy unit, and you'd recruit him with Ike, simple.

You wouldn't have to since Boyd replaces Dorcas. All you have to do is create an enemy unit with boyd's affinity and face and have them around in the prologue. Then on ch4 he would show up, enemy unit, and you'd recruit him with Ike, simple.

That wouldn't make much sense though. Fighting Boyd in the prologue should mean that he's on our side, but then he shows up as an enemy.

If Kieran and L'Arachel are in this game.... I approve of them having a support! It would probably end up pretty hilarious!

Okay.

Can I help on the supports then?

Yeah. You can decide everybody's 7 support partners, their initial support count, and their support gain per turn. That way I can just quickly copy it into nightmare when I get there. If you wanted to do support convo's, you could do that if you wanted, I'm not an exceptional writer.

Gonzolas-2.png?t=1280610477

I updated Gonzales a bit.

Edited by Core

Yeah. You can decide everybody's 7 support partners, their initial support count, and their support gain per turn. That way I can just quickly copy it into nightmare when I get there. If you wanted to do support convo's, you could do that if you wanted, I'm not an exceptional writer.

Okay. Um I'll need help picking the partners but everything else I can manage. And I'll do some supports as well.

EDIT: Can you post a list of the characters that are going to be in the hack? (Would be appreciated.)

Edited by Chuy

2vlsad4.jpg

OoooOOoo, I have to screw with gonzo next, and not just a palette change...

My Gonzolas wasn't good enough? haha jk.

Chuy, the list is in the opening post. See the list of all the original FE7 characters, then the characters that are replacing them.

Good job on Shin. Were you still doing the Boyd mug? I started making my own Boyd, its going fairly well so I think I'll continue.

Lemme help, lemme help!

Are you offering to help me?

Chuy, the list is in the opening post. See the list of all the original FE7 characters, then the characters that are replacing them.

Okay. Oh and would it be a good idea to post supports as I make them?

Thanks. We should PM each other on how we are going to do the supports then.

You should make Mia X Saul where Mia think Saul is her true rival because he wears white.