Fire Emblem All-Stars FE7 Hack

Deliriyum

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymous/Aeorys (sp) made a Mia.

Dei has some sprites too.

And if you borrow those sprites and only have a few left that you need, you could try asking Nayr. He's just about the only good spriter that takes requests. Everyone else doesn't take requests (and sometimes don't let people use their sprites--their sprites, their decision).

Anonymous/Aeorys (sp) made a Mia.

Dei has some sprites too.

And if you borrow those sprites and only have a few left that you need, you could try asking Nayr. He's just about the only good spriter that takes requests. Everyone else doesn't take requests (and sometimes don't let people use their sprites--their sprites, their decision).

I am currently waiting for a response from MK404 for use of Micaiah and Nolan. He also has full bodies of Mia and Marcia that I think could be turned into mugs. I got the Oscar and Titania mugs from Nayr already, I'll go back to him if necessary.

Surprisingly? What is that supposed to mean...

I had low expectations for Saul, I thought he would look bad with Soren in his joining chapter, but apparently not.

Also, Blazer is this the Mia you were talking about? Do you know where I can contact him to get permission?

FE_Mia.png

Wait a minute, if they have put the sprite onto sprite database I assume that it's free to use?(with credit given)

Edited by Core

Why do you ask? Are you planning on taking those sprites and putting them into FE7? Bad idea. Just export from the latest FEditor and import into your ROM. S.O.C. made a simple guide to doing this, I'll find it and post a link.

Saul had those squinty asian(not being rasist, I'm part chinese) eyes, I think they look better like that.

Edit: Rutger

zn7g9y.jpg

Pretty good. I'm almost done with growths then I'll decide on bases.

Maybe I'll do shin next...

And S.O.C., I'm not trying to take your job since you made a thread to do FE6 blinking frames...

Shin needs to look really good because he'll be one of the last prepromotes.

Since I'm not totally sure yet, I won't upload this to anywhere.

What do you guys think?

I personally like the bottom left the best.

Bottom left is the best.

Which is better:

This Soren with all the frames already done...

Sorenportrait.png

or my Soren.

Soren.png?t=1280445568

My Soren could be touched up a bit to give a better result, His Soren looks more like Soren but his nose is sort of hard to see.

Edited by Core

FEditor doesn't like people who don't like Lyn.

Obviously. I replace all occurrences of 'lyn' with 'ike'. Oh whats this? Who's 'Ikedis'? *replaces 'ikedis' with 'ike'*.....Lady IKE!?Facepalm_emote_gif.gif