Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say that if you're mafia, you don't want to shoot me. And if you're vigilante, you definitely don't want to shoot me. :)

Well it's a good thing I'm neither of those.

I'm actually going to do something that I don't usually do. Do something that my brain is completely against since the logic is horrible.

I'm the doctor. However, the reason why I'm claiming is that my role has two parts to it. I can protect anyone I want and myself. However, if I protect myself any night, it's "possible that my protection might fail", according to WoMC.

Anyway, I'd like the cop to investigate me tonight, report their findings tomorrow (to show that I'm telling the truth) and I'll then protect him for the rest of the game while he finds the Mafia.

I'm actually going to do something that I don't usually do. Do something that my brain is completely against since the logic is horrible.

I'm the doctor. However, the reason why I'm claiming is that my role has two parts to it. I can protect anyone I want and myself. However, if I protect myself any night, it's "possible that my protection might fail", according to WoMC.

Anyway, I'd like the cop to investigate me tonight, report their findings tomorrow (to show that I'm telling the truth) and I'll then protect him for the rest of the game while he finds the Mafia.

That's...broken

Your role, I mean.

That's...broken

Your role, I mean.

I think so too except that I think my chances of living are 50/50. Which means that I might get lucky or unlucky (based on what happened at work today, I like my chances).

That's...broken

Your role, I mean.

I think so too except that I think my chances of living are 50/50. Which means that I might get lucky or unlucky (based on what happened at work today, I like my chances).

I would suspect that Life's role is less doctor, more bodyguard-with-a-twist based on what he's saying.

Of course, this could be an elaborate mafia ploy too, which is certainly something that he would do...

I'll keep my eye on this.

I would suspect that Life's role is less doctor, more bodyguard-with-a-twist based on what he's saying.

Of course, this could be an elaborate mafia ploy too, which is certainly something that he would do...

I'll keep my eye on this.

I thought so too, but somebody would have to CC cop.

What the fuck is this shit? Why am I always considered Mafia when I'm not? I didn't tell a single lie in Lightning's game and I still had a shitload of votes on me that day by people who refused to convince themselves otherwise. Why is the possibility of me trying to win the game for the town not allowed here?

You can protect yourself and someone else AT THE SAME TIME?

just want to make sure this is incredibly clear.

Yes but I'm apparently not invincible.