Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

48 hour night phases = epic failure. Or did this game get cancelled?

Honestly, I think that 48 hour night phases where no one talks are going to cause people to lose interest and this really will get cancelled. Just me ranting again probably...

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close enough. Night phase over.

After a particularly lengthy night, the citizens of Amaranth woke to find the remains of Ninji, the Vanilla Townie and determined that his assailants had ripped off his head and beaten him to death with it.

It is now Day 1. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

well let's get this shit started

first good job to all the fools who went "oh lol i have a power role", great way to give the mafia a headstart. fortunately the mafia is too stupid and killed off some random fucker nobody cares about. we're happy to see the intelligence level of this game is overall low and it's not just town being idiotic. unless you were bluffing, in which case good job, assholes.

##vote: cocytus that's the most retarded name i have ever seen like dear god

##vote: cocytus that's the most retarded name i have ever seen like dear god

*cough cough*

That was nothing, pay no attention to the kid in the corner.

I get the feeling Cocytus is either a bomb or is simply trying to employ reverse psychology in order to make us think he's more important than he really is. Either way, I'm not gonna vote for him. I'm not one for mind games.

That was nothing, pay no attention to the kid in the corner.

Exactly. Perhaps I'm bomb, and you need to avoid lynching me. If I'm mafia, you want to lynch me, and if I'm the fool, you want to kill me at night.

Decisions, decisions, eh? Let's just say that I have a nice power for the town, and I'd like to have a chance to use it.

Exactly. Perhaps I'm bomb, and you need to avoid lynching me. If I'm mafia, you want to lynch me, and if I'm the fool, you want to kill me at night.

Decisions, decisions, eh? Let's just say that I have a nice power for the town, and I'd like to have a chance to use it.

LOL you really suck at taunting don't you

you just contradicted yourself in your own post, well done!

have a fucking emmy award for outstanding performance in a norwegian night club

you're not scummy, your name is retarded and that's enough grounds for me to choose your wonderful self for a random vote

I sometimes wonder what it means to live in this crazy world. Are we here to serve some omniscient being, to help our fellow man, just to live? Maybe we are here for no reason at all. To think that something was take for granted so often, life, is such a complex is think.

Here, on this planet, this earth, we live, we breed, and we die. Existence as a whole is a cycle that none of us could ever truly understand. Verily, we press forward, regardless of the uncertainty we should be feeling. In this world, this life, we only have on chance to become the person -- the people -- we truly wish to be. Greatness is what we all strive for -- or should hope to achieve -- in the end. I certainly hope to be among the greats on day.

Look not at the final destination though, and instead focus on the journey that will lead you there. After all, we can only take life one step at a time. Now is the time to take one more step toward our destiny. To come just a little closer to fulfilling our dream.

Everyone, this day is the day that will go on to define the rest of our lives.