Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

So you have a retaliatory power that occurs in response to a night kill?

I don't buy it. Holding my vote.

Or I don't have any power and I'm attempting to claim anyway so the mafia shoots me instead of a power role. There is that possibility.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading the game, but not commenting because I'm a bad player and never know how to roll on D1. Also I'm not checking the topic much. My apologies. I'm somewhat of suspicious of Cocy... Cocyst... THAT GUY. So I'm going to vote for him after I check how to spell his name.

##Vote: Cocytus

I'm actually going to do something that I don't usually do. Do something that my brain is completely against since the logic is horrible.

I'm the doctor. However, the reason why I'm claiming is that my role has two parts to it. I can protect anyone I want and myself. However, if I protect myself any night, it's "possible that my protection might fail", according to WoMC.

Anyway, I'd like the cop to investigate me tonight, report their findings tomorrow (to show that I'm telling the truth) and I'll then protect him for the rest of the game while he finds the Mafia.

00docjp4.jpg

I'm thinking a Cocytus vote wouldn't be in our best interests either. Though voting him is better than say the doctor or the cop or something, but if he's making his role as blatantly obvious as he seems to be, he can be useful to us. Then again, like Levity pointed out, if he really is making his role that obvious, then Mafia just isn't going to target him, unless they're curious. Either way, I say we keep him around. If we're really that concerned about him, the cop can give him a scan tonight.

And you know SSP, you're actually looking a little odd to me. You're complaining about the game moving too slowly and are really pushing us to get rid of something fairly quickly, even though things are actually moving at a decently brisk pace so far. Granted, you often are rather aggressive, but this seems a little weird even for you.

Then again, like Levity pointed out, if he really is making his role that obvious, then Mafia just isn't going to target him, unless they're curious.

Not him specifically, but it opens up some new strategies to the carriage driver in which Cocytus serves as bait. Provided he's telling the truth of course, then again if they choose right he'll get the short end of the stick no matter what so it wont matter if he is lying.

Not him specifically, but it opens up some new strategies to the carriage driver in which Cocytus serves as bait. Provided he's telling the truth of course, then again if they choose right he'll get the short end of the stick no matter what so it wont matter if he is lying.

If there is a bus driver/carriage driver, which we have no way of knowing.

To clarify for the CARA people (I'm so thoughtful, right?), someone made a driver a town role here under the name 'carriage driver' (to fit the theme of the game), and it stuck as A: the name driver's go by and B: a town role.

Unvote: Kleine.

I can't think of anything else I want to add right now. I want this guy to say some more stuff though.

Vote: Kleine.

Yes. I really just did do what you think I did. Thoughts on A: Life's claim, B: Cocytus at the moment and C: Who else you think is suspicious, if anyone.

Maybe I seem odd because you don't realize I've got something on my mind, I dunno.

Bandwagons are terrific, and if shit looks bad we've got all the time in the world to turn on it. I'm voting Cocytus, not killing him.

Maybe I seem odd because you don't realize I've got something on my mind, I dunno.

Bandwagons are terrific, and if shit looks bad we've got all the time in the world to turn on it. I'm voting Cocytus, not killing him.

I've got something on my mind, too.

Ohohoho.

To clarify for the CARA people (I'm so thoughtful, right?), someone made a driver a town role here under the name 'carriage driver' (to fit the theme of the game), and it stuck as A: the name driver's go by and B: a town role.

Unvote: Kleine.

I can't think of anything else I want to add right now. I want this guy to say some more stuff though.

Vote: Kleine.

Yes. I really just did do what you think I did. Thoughts on A: Life's claim, B: Cocytus at the moment and C: Who else you think is suspicious, if anyone.

...actually, they're usually called Bus Drivers back at the Beach.

D= Shit just got real, man.

Anyway, let's see. Life's claim is interesting. On the one hand, it seems like an interesting power for a doctor to have, and something that Life would pull, but it also seems like the sort of thing Weapons might put in. And Life never stops WIFOMing, no matter what faction he is aligned with.

Cocytus... dropping so many hints seems foolhardy, but he seems to be decent at WIFOM, so he could just be messing with mafia, which is one of the possible outcomes he himself mentioned.

other suspicions, none ATM.