Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually aren't. Keltik voted Lightning out pretty early. You could argue that it was a some huge power play, but considering how having a Lawyer "prove" you innocent to a cop would accomplish basically the same role without losing a member of the Mafia, I don't see it.

So mind explaining?

core voted keltik three times

obv scum

But yeah, DGG, what was your role before it changed? <___<

I sometimes wonder what it means to live in this crazy world. Are we here to serve some omniscient being, to help our fellow man, just to live? Maybe we are here for no reason at all. To think that something was take for granted so often, life, is such a complex is think.

Here, on this planet, this earth, we live, we breed, and we die. Existence as a whole is a cycle that none of us could ever truly understand. Verily, we press forward, regardless of the uncertainty we should be feeling. In this world, this life, we only have on chance to become the person -- the people -- we truly wish to be. Greatness is what we all strive for -- or should hope to achieve -- in the end. I certainly hope to be among the greats on day.

Look not at the final destination though, and instead focus on the journey that will lead you there. After all, we can only take life one step at a time. Now is the time to take one more step toward our destiny. To come just a little closer to fulfilling our dream.

Everyone, this day is the day that will go on to define the rest of our lives.

I A M T H E V I G I L A N T E

There was my claim. :P Night 0, I didn't kill anyone, and Nights 1 and 2, I tried to kill Mikethfc. Night 1 didn't work because of the lightning rod, but Night 2 proved my suspicion to be true, thankfully. Unfortunately, it looks like this game is pretty much dead by now...

Ah, my turn to play village leader. I expect roleclaims from all of you, whether they're public or private ASAP. Then again, since the majority of the players will likely be modkilled in a day or two...

@ Cassy: That's, er, subtle.

As for the voting, I really am curious as to what his logic is for that, so a vote his way won't hurt for now.

##Vote:Core

Also, don't know what to do with the Life claim thing. On one hand, assuming you and Levity aren't scumbuddies trying to trick us, of course, he's obviously lying about his role. We have enough chances at mislynches that even if he's not Mafia, getting him out of the way would help clear things up. On the other hand, lynching a doctor claim doesn't sit right with me. Your thoughts, DGG?

Ah, my turn to play village leader. I expect roleclaims from all of you, whether they're public or private ASAP.

There's no PMs allowed.

I'm the Town Dodger. Once in the game I can prevent all night actions done to me.

Hey, Core. Quit being a bitch--you know I hate village leaders.

Anyway, DGG is telling the truth--I went from cop to doctor last night. Previously I scanned Cocytus as innocent, Snike the lightingroddkshkd as innocent (I was trying to scan someone else but now I can't seem to remember who it was), and last night when I became doctor I protected SSP, because he's, you know, SSP.

... why did I say Core

*Ninji

also wow never mind that post

but still, i hate the village leader strategy that involved private roleclaims

Hey, Core. Quit being a bitch--you know I hate village leaders.

... why did I say Core

*Ninji

also wow never mind that post

but still, i hate the village leader strategy that involved private roleclaims

obv scum trying to cover up for the fact that she has no fakeclaim ready

lynch lynch lynch

Also, don't know what to do with the Life claim thing. On one hand, assuming you and Levity aren't scumbuddies trying to trick us, of course, he's obviously lying about his role. We have enough chances at mislynches that even if he's not Mafia, getting him out of the way would help clear things up. On the other hand, lynching a doctor claim doesn't sit right with me. Your thoughts, DGG?

well, i heavily implied that i didn't like life's claim. counter-claiming would've been foolish, since it could've been mafia trying to get the doc to the spotlight. it's a strange claim, though. why claim at all? mafia could have done without that. town could've done without it, too. his role is like a 50% chance bulletproof, basically meaning he'd want to keep that secret and hope mafia would try killing him one day. i didn't think my scan through last night at all; should've gone for life instead of you.

however, i sincerely doubt there's two doctors. especially if it's one regular doctor and another doctor that protects HIMSELF and the target. that's like 3 protected townies per day, and we can't assume the game is that broken.

my eye's still on core, and to a lesser degree, on all inactives. notice how all active people are turning up town, or at least believable town. seems to be mafia is waiting for town to self-destruct.

well, i heavily implied that i didn't like life's claim. counter-claiming would've been foolish, since it could've been mafia trying to get the doc to the spotlight. it's a strange claim, though. why claim at all? mafia could have done without that. town could've done without it, too. his role is like a 50% chance bulletproof, basically meaning he'd want to keep that secret and hope mafia would try killing him one day. i didn't think my scan through last night at all; should've gone for life instead of you.

however, i sincerely doubt there's two doctors. especially if it's one regular doctor and another doctor that protects HIMSELF and the target. that's like 3 protected townies per day, and we can't assume the game is that broken.

my eye's still on core, and to a lesser degree, on all inactives. notice how all active people are turning up town, or at least believable town. seems to be mafia is waiting for town to self-destruct.

Yeah, I'd have to literally be mentally handicapped if I didn't pick up that you didn't like his claim. I was actually asking more about the course of action, though the explanation is helpful as well.

You actually bring up a good point there. I'm also thinking about how the Mafia took a considerably long time to actually do something at night, so that supports the inactive part of it.

Official Vote Totals

[2] - Hemlock: Drunk Goth Girl, Ninji

[1] - Ninji: Levity

[1] - Keltik: Hemlock

[0] - Cassy: (Ninji)

Not Voting: Life Admiral, Dracohon, Kleine, SSP, Keltik, Cassy, Cocytus

The following people will be modkilled in 6 hours if they do not post: SSP, Keltik, Life Admiral, Kleine, Cocytus

Well then, I suppose a post is in order. At the moment, giving Core the chance to prove his claim seems like a decent idea. As for my own claim, I am a regular villager.

Obviously, there isn't really anything I can do in order to prove this claim, so if you feel lynching me is a proper course of action, then by all means, if it helps the town.

I did claim, did you not read my post? I can't post my role PM.

I'll repeat, nevertheless.

I am the friendly neighbor.

Once during the course of this game, I can choose to send this message to somebody:

"Core bids you a friendly greeting, he is town"

Which WoMC says will confirm my alignment as town.