Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm innocent, but the only way I can prove that now is by showing my role PM, but that would get me modkilled and defeat the purpose. :/

And I used my ability last night, so now I'm essentially just a regular townie.

Ninji was apparently proven innocent by the Cop, Levity and DGG are the Cop and Doctor, and I know I'm innocent, so that only leaves Core. Just because he can send messages doesn't mean he's not a Mafia role.

##Vote Core. I'm probably going to be alone in this though, so if more votes come my way, I'll vote myself just to move the game forward.

Unless you're a mafia announcer who can type out his own message for Weapons to send, in which case you could just make the message say that you're town.

The only other possibility is that Ninji is a mafia. That would mean that the cop's investigation on him was incorrect, but it took place after both the godfather and lawyer were dead, so I really doubt it.

In a rare moment of quick action, Drunk Goth Girl, the TOWN naive doctor was randomly impaled by a knight who happened to be riding through one of her lectures. Investigators are working on solving the crime as we speak.

It is now Day 5. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Yes, I blocked you. I wanted to see if it would stop the kill because I was suspicious of you.

The only option left is Core, so I'm obviously going to ##Vote:Core, and he's probably going to hammer me and win the game, so you may want to remove that vote, Bizz.

Hemlock, the TOWN friendly neighbor arrived just in time to be given night shade to ingest and so died.

Ninji, MAFIA rolefinder/roleblocker then ate Levity, TOWN doctor whole.

Rejoice for a post game with no deadline. Stuffs up soon.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction