Insanity Mini Mafia

Tables

This is a mini mafia game for 10 players. It'll be a mostly straightforward game - 3 mafia vs. 7 town with a day start - giving the town a no lynch and a mislynch, or maybe less, depending on what killing roles there are, but either way, it means both sides have a tough job. The insanity bit comes with the characters in the game - which hopefully you will agree, are bizarre, insane and perhaps even comical.

A full set of rules will come when the game starts, which will be a little while after I get all of the signups.

Signups will be open until 9pm GMT on Thursday, and the game will start within an hour of that.

Signups:

Psychout50

Kleine

Lightning

Balcerzak

WoMC

Core

Snike

Cocytus

Dracohon

SlayerX

Life Admiral

Levity

Total: 12/10

Edited by I Eat Tables

Oh, I forgot to say, there's no townies in this games, and almost no roles are familiar ones. So don't be surprised to see some completely out there roleclaims.

5 or so more hours until signups close. Hmm... I had another look at the roles, and I exaggerated slightly the number of unusual or unknown roles. I'm not giving exact numbers of known/uncommon/new roles, but it's a fair mix of all of them.