I don't have to leave SF next year! :D!

Roxas

So, a few of you may know that I'm going to The Hotchkiss School next year. I thought they would be really stingy with internet access, so I was prepared to give up SF and stuff so I could get studying, piano, and tennis in. BUT THEN I GOT THIS LETTER.

And while the School does NOT approve of overuse of these technologies, we DO see the benefits and realize that students need time for social networking, photo sharing, internet forums, and talking to others. We are prepared to give them more time to do such activities, as long as these privileges are not abused.

we DO see the benefits and realize that students need time for social networking, photo sharing, internet forums, and talking to others

internet forums

I'M HERE TO STAY, GUYS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, I don't have a roommate next year. .3.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Roxuna is possible :newyears:

I guess? ._. ;

What the fuck is this shit? Who the fuck would GO to a Boarding School/College without free internet access?

They DO have internet. I just thought they would monitor access like fuck. >:

Lock the room before you jack off.

And put a sock on the doorknob to let your roommate know you have a girl over. You don't actually have to have a girl over, but it's nice to make people think you do and get some "me time" in the process.