Would you still use Lillina if she was a shaman?

Does anyone use her now?

Probably not. I mean, typically her awful skill is forgivable since she has totally h4x accuracy boosting supports and super-accurate Anima magic. Flux is a full 25 hit down on Fire and 10 down on Thunder, with no crit, it costs more, and it weighs her down. Even Elfire vs Flux is a blowout in Anima's favour. Nosferatu is the only silver lining, but I don't know if she could double with it...

Only for the Roy paired ending if anything.

But otherwise, no.

I don't think Flux even appears in shops that early anyway. She'd be stuck with a tome she comes with.

That is, unless they decide to sell Nosferatu for cheap, then hell yes.

HP: 15 (40%)

Mag: 7 (65%)

Skill: 3 (10%)

Spd: 3 (30%)

Def: 1 (15%)

Res: 8 (35%)

Yes. I would use her.

Dear god, that's horrible.

I suppose you may as well ask "would you use Sophia if she joined earlier?" My answer is, maybe once, if I felt like it. Most of the time, no.

I dunno. Lilina is quite shaky even as a mage. I mean, 4 speed with a 35% growth is only asking to be borderline on doubling things. On the flip side, 75% magic growth is just too good, and lowish speed be damned(and don't argue durability, no magic user other than Hugh and Ray has anything resembling getting 3RKO'd when leveled.). Shaman!Lilina is likely even worse. Aside from any speed issues, now she's weighed down by the basic dark tome until she promotes, and loses 7 from Apocalypse as a druid. And while skill wasn't too important with anima magic(and hit issues could be solved with a A Roy/B Gonzo support), now she desperately needs all the skill she can get, because elder magic is inaccurate in this game, and with a 20% growth, it's not happening anytime soon

It'd be like Sophia all over again(Hint: inferior to Ray in basically every parameter, including join time, base level, and supports. Sophia wins growths but to hell am I raising a Lv1 shaman who dies to anything that is alive, and must be guarded at all times. And to hell am I guarding her either. Bors, Percy, and Miledy have better things to do. Maybe Douglas, but I need him to carry Roy.)

and

HP: 15 (40%)

Mag: 7 (65%)

Skill: 3 (10%)

Spd: 3 (30%)

Def: 1 (15%)

Res: 8 (35%)

That growth spread is terrible.

Edited by DA125

No.

If she were to use Dark tomes, she would be weighed down by 1 with Flux until class change and that with her lower skill, she'll have trouble hitting with those tomes. Apocolypse is the highest accurate dark tome in the game and that's not worth a mention.

Seeing how I use characters I like rather than characters that are deemed strong by tier lists and the like (eg: Elice, Robin, Sheema, etc), I don't see why not.

...unless her portrait looked as weird as Ray's or something.

Would you still use Lilina if she had every concievable disadvatage that the game could give her?

Nah. That would be Fighter!Lilina with E Axes.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Wouldn't Fighter!Lilina be not that bad? There isn't any STR/MAG split and she gets a lot of durability...

Sure, if you don't mind being doubled by inanimate objects, and don't care about hitting, ever. At least with Mage you have 2-range with not awful accuracy.

EDIT: Actually, her con would be more reasonable, but still...not a good combination.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper