Lightning's Mindscrew Mafia Game Topic

riariadne

This game is a small-scale version of my bigger Mind Screw mafia, which has 2 purposes: testing some rules and to have fun.

The rules are as follows:

• Rule Number -3: This is a game. You're supposed to have fun in games. So have fun.
  • Rule Number -2: You are going to be confused. Do not ask for explanations because you will get none.
  • Rule Number -1: No PMs, no taking pictures of role PM, 1 "screw you* post after you die only.
  • Rule Number 0: I cannot tell you any positive numbered rules.

Players:

I Eat Tables

Kleine- Hooker, exploded d1

Core

psychout50- watcher, starved d2

mikethfc- cop, was shot by someone n2

Snike

Levity

SlayerX- stalker, also exploded d1

Raymond

Life Admiral- survivor, tripped into a fireplace n2

WoMC- godfather, trampled by a horse n3

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm giving out roles based on who's playing.

But I guess that'll help for the big game.

Also constant interruptions. Like having to leave for the day.

Edited by Lightning

OK, in preparation for Night 2, I want to mention to the town that I am basically unkillable at night and I'm Neutral.

Dear Life Admiral,

You are Russell Hantz, the survivor.

russell-hantz-survivor-09-JPG.JPG

You were a participant in Survivor, but unfortunately didn't win. However, you were pretty funny. Now, you're in another game of Survivor: but this time, your life itself is in the balance.

You are the Survivor. Each night, you may reply to this PM with the message "Night X: Asking USER if they think I'm the best ever". If you are the final target of someone's kill, the person you are talking to will die instead. However, if the person you're talking to is the final target of someone's kill, you will die.

You are sided with the Survivor. You win if you live until the end of the game.

It's not a picture so it's legit. Anyway, I think we should follow any scumhunts that I go on solely on the fact that I join-win with the town or Mafia as long as I make it to the end of the game. And all I have to do is guess right every single night to live to the end.

Life... claiming as Russell Hantz... Part of me wants to point out how BLANTANTLY FALSE this is, while the other half is pointing of how BLATANTY OBVIOUS it is for Lightning to give you that role.

Argh.

Life... claiming as Russell Hantz... Part of me wants to point out how BLANTANTLY FALSE this is, while the other half is pointing of how BLATANTY OBVIOUS it is for Lightning to give you that role.

Argh.

And that's the mindscrew.

Thanks Lightning for confirming.

Also:

Rule Number -3: This is a game. You're supposed to have fun in games. So have fun.

Rule Number -2: You are going to be confused. Do not ask for explanations because you will get none.

Rule Number -1: No PMs, no taking pictures of role PM, 1 "screw you* post after you die only.

Rule Number 0: I cannot tell you any positive numbered rules.

That reminds me. N1 is a no kill night. D1 is a forced lynch.

Lightning needs to be smited.

Lightning needs to be smited.

That's not a rule, that's something necessary to know.

@Core: Um. Sorry.

Edited by Lightning