Lightning's Mindscrew Mafia Game Topic

riariadne

##Vote: Life Admiral

Your Wine In Front Of Me isn't really helping anyone if you're town.

That's the beauty of it. I'm not town. I'm neutral.

Go ahead and lynch me. I really don't care. But if you lynch me, you're wasting your mislynch. All I have to do to win is make it to the end of the game. Targetting me at night to kill means that I'm invincible. Only luck can actually kill me... Oh and I'm immune to being hooked. Just checked with Lightning.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the beauty of it. I'm not town. I'm neutral.

Go ahead and lynch me. I really don't care. But if you lynch me, you're wasting your mislynch. All I have to do to win is make it to the end of the game. Targetting me at night to kill means that I'm invincible. Only luck can actually kill me... Oh and I'm immune to being hooked. Just checked with Lightning.

Oh, so you expect the mafia to come out and claim so we don't waste our mislynch? But yeah, you're trying to intimidate us, but then expect us to keep you alive at the same time?

Oh, so you expect the mafia to come out and claim so we don't waste our mislynch? But yeah, you're trying to intimidate us, but then expect us to keep you alive at the same time?

I obviously don't expect the mafia to pop out and yell "Lynch us, not Life!". But the thing is, lynching me is purposely wasting a mislynch. Lynching... you, for example, would be taking an educated guess and possibly getting it right or wrong. Not so with me because you'll always get it wrong.

I obviously don't expect the mafia to pop out and yell "Lynch us, not Life!". But the thing is, lynching me is purposely wasting a mislynch. Lynching... you, for example, would be taking an educated guess and possibly getting it right or wrong. Not so with me because you'll always get it wrong.

But, I could claim something, a state the same thing, and there wouldn't really be anything separating us. Does that mean that you'd be purposely wasting a lynch if you lynched me?

But, I could claim something, a state the same thing, and there wouldn't really be anything separating us. Does that mean that you'd be purposely wasting a lynch if you lynched me?

Except you're not me. ;-)

See, if you claim something important right now with a full role PM (snip out the rest for a reason), I'd stick a vote onto you and ask everyone else to knock you off since you're either lying or stupid. And both are detrimental to the town. But my claiming doesn't make me detrimental to the town at all because of my win condition and invulnerability at night. Not to mention that I claimed before the day phase even began.

However, I'm starting to believe that Core is actually a Mafia member. Mostly because of his absolute desire of trying to get me lynched.

Except you're not me. ;-)

See, if you claim something important right now with a full role PM (snip out the rest for a reason), I'd stick a vote onto you and ask everyone else to knock you off since you're either lying or stupid. And both are detrimental to the town. But my claiming doesn't make me detrimental to the town at all because of my win condition and invulnerability at night. Not to mention that I claimed before the day phase even began.

However, I'm starting to believe that Core is actually a Mafia member. Mostly because of his absolute desire of trying to get me lynched.

Meh, I guess I can see where you're coming from. And by what logic does wanting you to get lynched make me mafia? Typically, the mafia would avoid a confrontation such as this.

Meh, I guess I can see where you're coming from. And by what logic does wanting you to get lynched make me mafia? Typically, the mafia would avoid a confrontation such as this.

I said mostly. But there is something that was mentioned earlier that is bothering me but I'll sit back and watch.

Oh and would you mind taking your vote off of me now? Otherwise, it's a wasted vote.

I said mostly. But there is something that was mentioned earlier that is bothering me but I'll sit back and watch.

Oh and would you mind taking your vote off of me now? Otherwise, it's a wasted vote.

Sure, I understand why you claimed now for the most part.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psychout

Better than hanging the good Admiral.

Perhaps the mafia, if they would be so kind, would test the good Admiral's role claim?

##Vote: Psychout

Better than hanging the good Admiral.

Perhaps the mafia, if they would be so kind, would test the good Admiral's role claim?

I don't think there is any way to test it.

Well psychout is either the tracker or the mafia investigator since he's denied cop and I don't think the tracker would be able to safely vouch for somebody.

so vote psychout unless there's a better alternative

Wait... -_-

Missed the claim.

##unvote Psychout

Psych, you're an idiot. You know that, right?

Alright.

Firstly, thanks for trying to correct my correct spelling. I expect better from you, Life.

Secondly, fakeclaiming as survivor, especially as Russell Hantz is perfect for you, because of the WIFOM I already pointed out. You wouldn't be stupid enough to choose it for yourself, hence, it's the perfect choice for you.

Thirdly, what makes you think there's exactly four mafia members? I'm referring to this:

Go ahead and lynch me. I really don't care. But if you lynch me, you're wasting your mislynch.

There's only two ways you can know this. 1: You're in contact with the mafia. 2: You are the mafia. Both of these cases make lynching you a good idea, as you're effectively anti-town at this point.

I think I believe Psychout. I also suspect I know his role, but I'm not going to announce it.

Convince me that we should keep you alive, Life. I don't think it benefits the town to do so at all. ##Vote: Life Admiral

There's only two ways you can know this. 1: You're in contact with the mafia. 2: You are the mafia. Both of these cases make lynching you a good idea, as you're effectively anti-town at this point.

I never said there were 4 Mafia members. I just assumed that we get one mislynch in most situations. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Well, at this point, I think Life, assuming he is survivor, would much rather joint with mafia than town, seeing as he still has to live through X amount of night phases if he betrays them. There is the possibility also, however, that Life is town faking the survivor role to trick mafia into jointing early and outing themselves. Then again I have a feeling Lightning may have already assigned specific roles to specific people, and Russell Hantz is convenient enough that I'd say Life is very likely a real survivor and therefore probably against town.

##Unvote, Vote: Life Admiral

My point still stands that keeping you alive doesn't benefit the town since survivors generally find it easier to joint win with mafia, and unless you can think of someone who would be a better lynch and give evidence for that, I see lynching you as the town's best option.

And as for 'putting words in my mouth', I think only one myslynch with this many players is unlikely, and I think you know that too. Especially considering mindscrew stuff which might occur at any time.

My point still stands that keeping you alive doesn't benefit the town since survivors generally find it easier to joint win with mafia, and unless you can think of someone who would be a better lynch and give evidence for that, I see lynching you as the town's best option.

And as for 'putting words in my mouth', I think only one myslynch with this many players is unlikely, and I think you know that too. Especially considering mindscrew stuff which might occur at any time.

Lynching me today is going to hinder you. Trust me when I say this because I really don't want to say the full reason why. You should be scumhunting properly rather than just going after me since I want to lead the village to victory (the Mafia can easily fuck with my brains if they play it right).

One mislynch might be unlikely but it's logical and you know that's how I roll. Logic > Intuition.

Well, at this point, I think Life, assuming he is survivor, would much rather joint with mafia than town, seeing as he still has to live through X amount of night phases if he betrays them.

Although it would be far easier to kill him on a day phase so it would make sense for him to side with the town at least for the time being but lynching you would be preferable to a mislynch

Unvote Psych Vote Life Unless there's a good alternative.

All right, though I admit to not having a very good history with Life in mafia games... why are we killing him again? There seems no reason for it, you guys. Seriously, why? We're going to lose if we just lynch haphazardly like this

All right, though I admit to not having a very good history with Life in mafia games... why are we killing him again? There seems no reason for it, you guys. Seriously, why? We're going to lose if we just lynch haphazardly like this

They want to kill me because of some weird notion that me coming out early and wanting to lead the village means that I'm Mafia. And no matter any argument I put forth, it is always met with "well, what if you're lying?".

Terrible logic, I know.