Lightning's Mindscrew Mafia Game Topic

riariadne

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell did Life die when he hid behind Snike, but Snike is still alive?

That's sorta how the survivor role works. :/

The person the survivor is hiding behind doesn't die because the survivor is mistaken for the person they're hiding behind. That's how I think of it.

If that's not how it works on EM well...

Okay, that probably means that Snike's clear.

##Vote Levity

I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable about her. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but I'm getting a pretty anti-townish feeling from her posts. I'm not quite comfortable with Tables either, but I don't think there's more than one mafioso left.

Okay, that probably means that Snike's clear.

##Vote Levity

I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable about her. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but I'm getting a pretty anti-townish feeling from her posts. I'm not quite comfortable with Tables either, but I don't think there's more than one mafioso left.

You idiot, I just more-or-less claimed vig!

You idiot, I just more-or-less claimed vig!

Well excuse me, ma'am! How was I supposed to recognize that as a claim? It could just as well have referred to another action of yours failing or something.

Fine for now. Though if our vig is a regular one, then I yet again have to wonder how the hell two mafia dudes died at day 1.

##Unvote Levity

##Vote Tables

Ooh! A vote! A vote!

Anyway, Life WAS the survivor. Which ironically now is a shame, since with two mafia deaths D1 he almost certainly would have gone with the town.

I think now is the perfect time for a mass claim, since we have only one/two mafia left, likely one. Either way, I'm gonna claim, it's up to others if you want to follow.

Der IET, you are God, the Nexus.

No picture because nobody knows what God looks like.

You're God. According to the Christian religion, you created the universe. You are here because a foolish group of mortals has decided to kill off an entire village. You have incarnated yourself as Jesus once more to intervene in the slaughter. However, you made an oath to yourslf never to directly interfere with mortals, and thus can only talk to them and convince them of who's the mafia.

You're the nexus. Since you're God, you can't die. Unfortunately, this means someone else does. You're sided with the town. You should know how to win since you're God.

Yes. Der IET. Der-p. Asides from the theological inaccuracies of this, it's an okay role. I just don't like the flavour. You can probably see why I didn't claim before, since I'm a likely night action. If Levity wants to, she can shoot me tonight to confirm this.

It looks like Psychout is claiming tracker, Levity claiming vig. Did Mikethfc seem suspicious/sure of another player's innocence yesterday? If so, we can probably assume they're innocent/guilty.

Nexus, eh. Alright.

##Unvote Tables

So, unless I'm missing something, and excluding the possibility of fake-claims, that only leaves me or Core as possible mafia. And since I obviously know that I'm not mafia:

##Vote Core

Dear psychout

You are a bunny, the watcher.

http://vulpeslibris..../04/babybun.jpg

You are a bunny given magical powers by God. You feel the need to do him a favor by saving the lives of citizens by figuring out the criminals of the town. Thus, you are at the town.

You are the watcher. Because you're so small, you can easily sneak into people's houses and watch them. If they are visited by anyone, you will know who it is. You are sided with the town. You win if all the mafia die.

I'm Watcher actually. ##Vote Raymond

##Vote Raymond

What for? If you really are the watcher, then you should not have seen visiting either of the people who died tonight, because I visited neither.

Dear Core, you are Chuck Bartowski, the watcher.

chuck17_431.jpg

You are an amateur spy, but you find your own way to get the job done. Your work is sloppy, but you are getting the hang of the whole spy life.

You're the watcher. Each night, you may send me a message using this PM saying "Night X: Watching USER". You are excellent at stakeout missions. Additionally, because you're always in the van keeping surveillance, nobody can visit you at night.

You're allied with the town.

With that being said, Vote: Raymond, for failure to produce a role PM.

Wait, Snike? I meant Psychout :facepalm:. And in fact, Core and him claim the same thing. Both look legitimate, except... why did Psychout link to a picture? Mine didn't have a picture so I kinda missed it, but looking back, Life's had the picture actually in the claim, and so does Core's claim.

Psychout, your fakeclaim sucks. Try harder next time.

##Vote: Psychout50.

Lightning had the link since he couldn't get it to work. >_>

That's weird we both watched Snike Night 1.

I just picked random people that weren't Tables or Life. I thought you were tracker though so I watched you last night.

##Vote: Psych

Except I still have a feeling that the last mafia is Raymond. If Psych isn't mafia, I can take care of that problem tonight.

With that being said, Vote: Raymond, for failure to produce a role PM.

You want my role PM? Fine, here it is. But I'm pretty certain you'll laugh at it.

You are the cop. You have no flavor text because I don't feel like it.

You should know how this role works already.

You're sided with the town. You win if all scum dies.

And with that being said, my vote stays with Core. The style of his role PM is nothing like the others'.

Also, I'd like the true watcher to watch me tonight to keep the mafia from killing me.

You want my role PM? Fine, here it is. But I'm pretty certain you'll laugh at it.

And with that being said, my vote stays with Core. The style of his role PM is nothing like the others'.

Also, I'd like the true watcher to watch me tonight to keep the mafia from killing me.

You do realize that the cop already died...Don't you?