Lightning's Mindscrew Mafia Game Topic

riariadne

You do realize that the cop already died...Don't you?

735864.png

That's because I was in fact neutral until the beginning of this day. Being the amnesiac that I am, I picked the winning side and decided to replace the cop.

You're the amnesiac. You can take the role of a dead person when they die, but until then you get no flavor text.

You're not sided with anyone. Your alignment depends on which role you pick: it can be town, mafia, or third party.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raymond's claim makes sense. Except for one thing. The cop died last night. Explain.

That I will.

Ok, great.

Then I shall remain idle tonight. I'm not gonna pick the losing side. :awesome:

Oh, by the way, another question just in case: can I also use my ability during a day phase to immediately pick the role of someone who died at night, or is it the usual night-only-stuff?

*flips coin* Yes, you can.

And so I did.

It's been three hours.

Psychout died because he wasn't fed. He was the watcher, and his role PM he revealed told the truth. And the link was because I screwed up on the img tags.

Edited by Lightning

Isn't it funny I claim something and have no one believe it, then you all think I'm scum, lynch me, and then regret when I was telling the truth? -_- It happens every time!

I hate you all. Lynch Core.

Edited by psychout50

Are you the last mafia Snike?

Nein. I'm clear. Therefore, unless the Doc, if there is one, is on me, I die.

Should I watch you to see who kills you if you get killed?

Please do. It catches a scum, anyways.

I'm not going to claim just yet, except say that my role is a protection-based one.

Hey Bizz, do me a favor, and don't kill me tonight. I know it looks bad that Psychout turned up as a watcher, but I'm a watcher too. I think it's part of the mindscrew.

Well, I was almost thinking about it, but I decided against it. In a mafia game I played two years ago I acted on impulse and the town lost primarily because I was a failvig.

Isn't it funny I claim something and have no one believe it, then you all think I'm scum, lynch me, and then regret when I was telling the truth? -_- It happens every time!

Actually, to be fair, I voted Core and never changed my vote, because I absolutely called that to happen.

Snike, if you don't mind, I'd like you to protect me so that I can live to out my report.

Actually, to be fair, I voted Core and never changed my vote, because I absolutely called that to happen.

Snike, if you don't mind, I'd like you to protect me so that I can live to out my report.

I'll think about it.