So I checked out the GameFAQs forums

Naglfar

Well she does have the best availablitity and if you use her she normally has the most kills because of all that babying.

Well she does have the best availablitity and if you use her she normally has the most kills because of all that babying.

why are you sandbagging her?

why are you sandbagging her?

I am? Thats just how I use her in part 3 feed her kills and give her blossom to help her double. So she normally gets the most kills by endgame.

I am? Thats just how I use her in part 3 feed her kills and give her blossom to help her double. So she normally gets the most kills by endgame.

Stop trying to be serious in a joke thread.

Naglfar

[Avatar]

* Not the one from GameFAQs.

Pretty much this. Wow, I haven't been mistaken for a GameFAQs troll once since I put up that member title until now. I had a feeling this thread would do it, though. :3

I didn't see any tier list. To be honest, the general consensus is that she sucks.

Don't you think that "general consensus" is somewhat redundant!?!?!?!?one?one? As a consensus is already a generalized agreement...

Don't you think that "general consensus" is somewhat redundant!?!?!?!?one?one? As a consensus is already a generalized agreement...

Wouldn't "consensus" mean that everyone there agrees with the statement? To meet the definition of the word you need everyone to agree. Sticking "general" in front of the word would then indicate to me that maybe not everyone agrees, but very very many people agree on that conclusion. I don't think it is redundant in that case.

Wouldn't "consensus" mean that everyone there agrees with the statement? To meet the definition of the word you need everyone to agree. Sticking "general" in front of the word would then indicate to me that maybe not everyone agrees, but very very many people agree on that conclusion. I don't think it is redundant in that case.

I'm not much of an English person, but 'consensus' does imply (at least near) unanimity while 'general consensus' would suggest that there's at least a small group that disagrees, but it's accepted by both.

So yeah, I agree with this statement.

Sorry, you guys are right I just had a brain farttt.

Other people agree that "general consensus" is redundant, though.

http://languageandgrammar.com/2008/04/08/the-general-consensus-is/

Found that on Google when I was making my post and then decided that I didn't care what they said. Consensus, to me, means that everyone agrees. When a company makes decisions "by consensus", that doesn't mean that 6 or 7 of the 10 people on a board agreed to the proposal and the other 3 or 4 were out of luck. All 10 came to some sort of agreement on the subject. All. If I were to say (for some fictitious company) "The general consensus in the company is that the higher ups are morons" then that is clearly different from "The consensus...". Most likely, the "higher ups" would disagree rather strongly with the statement that they are morons, and they are part of the company. Hence, it is not a consensus. However, if nearly everyone else firmly believes that the higher ups are morons, then it can be called a "general consensus". To me, this would be far more significant than saying "The majority opinion in the companay..." or something similar because that could mean only 51% of the members believe the higher ups are morons.