FE Sausage Fest Hurt and Heal!

Darros

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know the best thing is that Narga'll be hurting whoever I heal... >:)

Eh. You have to do it just right to make that happen. Which basically means like, full heals 4 or 5 times in a row or something. That takes devotion on your part and it may not always work. Just think, if I don't bite you'll be healing a character you want dead :lol: .

Ah damn. At this rate, I won't be able to bring Pent to my harem personally. >___<

Actually, he should already be dead. People forgot about Ein's vote against him. crashman killed him. I'm not going to bother fixing things because by the time I do something else will need to be incorporated.

Oh, and somehow I don't think Lumi really cares about Pent being married. As far as I know, she marries off Seth to Eirika and I doubt she has any guilt about her thoughts for Seth.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

@CA: Ah who cares. :awesome:

Someone claimed Louise without claiming Pent. Thus, I swooped in and claimed Pent.

@Narga: I suppose. Well, he's dead either way.

I like SethEir. :P

Plus, Seth A Eir B Franz is hax. 5 ATK and 5 DEF bonuses to him at a reasonable speed? Yes please. <3

Even though Seth A Franz B Eir gives the same exact bonuses.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

That's twice I was ignored... :angry:

Marth 33

Merric 96

Sirius 71

Ellerean 95

Arthur 103

Shanan 66

Raven 96

Seth 94

Joshua 58

Ephraim 30

Gerik 35

Edited by Ein Lanford

Eh. You have to do it just right to make that happen. Which basically means like, full heals 4 or 5 times in a row or something. That takes devotion on your part and it may not always work. Just think, if I don't bite you'll be healing a character you want dead :lol: .

You forget, I wanted either of Edward or Nolan to win, and they are both gone... :P

Since Narga read that, that plan is pretty much dead.

Not necessarily. It depends on whether I'm bored enough, really. Pent and Hector died because I got bored. Though Lumi seems nice enough that I won't start targeting Seth if NM heals him. And Iris helped assassinate both Hector and Pent, I think, so if NM heals Ellerean I'll leave him alone, too.

Marth 28

Merric 94

Sirius 68

Ellerean 95

Arthur 95

Shanan 66

Raven 99 (can only give +3)

Seth 100

Joshua 58

Ephraim 35

Gerik 35

Arthur's cool and all, but he makes Levin!Sety look bad and that annoys me.

You forget, I wanted either of Edward or Nolan to win, and they are both gone... :P

true, but it's possible for you to dislike one of these guys more than the other. After all, what is the point of tricking me into killing someone if you don't actually care if that person dies? Well, boredom, I suppose, would be a good reason.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

true, but it's possible for you to dislike one of these guys more than the other. After all, what is the point of tricking me into killing someone if you don't actually care if that person dies? Well, boredom, I suppose, would be a good reason.

You do know that with the exception of Marth, Raven and Seth, that I don't know who any of these units are, right?

Thank you NM. :3

What did I do?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Now I see how DLV felt when he got ignored thrice in the FE girls HnH... But there's no real excuse for me being ignored thrice in a row here, when it's not nearly as high traffic as that one was. :angry: Though ALS also got ignored here.

Marth 28

Merric 94

Sirius 71

Ellerean 98

Arthur 95

Shanan 66

Raven 94

Seth 100

Joshua 58

Ephraim 30

Gerik 35

NM: You know. Not hurting Seth.

And thanks to Narga for healing Seth. <3

Marth 28

Merric 93

Sirius 71

Ellerean 95

Arthur 95

Shanan 66

Raven 93

Seth 103

Joshua 58

Ephraim 30

Gerik 35

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Marth 28

Merric 93

Sirius 68

Ellerean 98

Arthur 98

Shanan 66

Raven 93

Seth 103

Joshua 58

Ephraim 35

Gerik 30

Thanks Narga for not hurting Ellerean whom I'm healing out of boredom until I feel like healing Merric.

Edited by Iris

You do know that with the exception of Marth, Raven and Seth, that I don't know who any of these units are, right?

Then there isn't much point in making me hurt someone, is there?

Marth 28

Merric 93

Sirius 68

Ellerean 98

Arthur 98

Shanan 66

Raven 93

Seth 103

Joshua 58

Ephraim 35

Gerik 30

Thanks Narga for not hurting Ellerean whom I'm healing out of boredom until I feel like healing Merric.

Then I guess I'd better leave him alone, too.

And here I am left having to fix things ONCE AGAIN...

Marth 23

Merric 93

Sirius 74

Ellerean 98

Arthur 101

Shanan 66

Raven 93

Seth 98

Joshua 58

Ephraim 30

Gerik 30

Edited by Ein Lanford