• Metal Arc
    • Hanz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninji has been a mod before?

I picked Fireman. Although it was a hard decision. Nightmare is Nightmare. Shuuda is badass. Narga is funny and a pretty good guy. And I didn't count Vincent, Jyo & Sirius as mods.

Jyosua. I talked to him once on chat and I got the feeling he knew everything there was to know about being a mod.

But nightmare, vincent, narga and sirius are all cool. I dunno the others that well but maybe I haven't been paying enough attencionne.

They were all mods.

Also, Wist & Popo.

Tino was an admin.

There's also Malefox and Metal Arc, even though they weren't given the retired mod group.

Jyosua doesnt have any votes, we're screwed.

i voted narga cause hes cool, and srs always gives me warns, as does nightmare...and they both kinda creep me out, and VASM is a pretty sweet guy who listened to me about a project that i still haven't quite finished :facepalm:

Edited by Fenrir

Now that the poll has new options, the people who voted before I think got their votes wiped. If nothing else, if you delete and then revote you can vote for the other two options. But I know when I deleted my vote and then re-voted, suddenly there was an extra point for my original vote. I don't know if someone else just voted at the same time, though.

Now that the poll has new options, the people who voted before I think got their votes wiped. If nothing else, if you delete and then revote you can vote for the other two options. But I know when I deleted my vote and then re-voted, suddenly there was an extra point for my original vote. I don't know if someone else just voted at the same time, though.

Same here. So I can confirm that this is a problem. :(

Mod!Lock then make a new one?

Or just make an announcement that if you voted before it became three sets of options then you need to revote. Edit it into the first post. Or change the subtitle for a few days.

If Kai (you) makes a new one, though, I'll lock this one. It's up to him (you) what to do as it is his (your) topic. I think there are fewer people that need to revote than there are if you make a new topic, though.

Added Fireman into the poll.

My votes are...

Nightmare. Partner in crime/pupil.

VASM. Never voting myself so it's either the one I know a bit or the one I don't know at all >_>.

Musashi. Fun to mess with, dealt with Mart_Koopa THE FACT MASTER, likes Hokuto no Ken and Jojo.

Edited by Sirius