Drivers Mini Mafia game topic

Jaybee

you guys i have not been paying attention to this game because it's been the least active

what am i supposed to say

let's seee, from what i can remember, first night i swapped keltik with myself

second... i have to check my role pm because it's seriously been a long time <__<

but have fun lynching me and finding out I'm town. Seriously, Tables, what do you have against me? This is really starting to bother me, to the point where I think I'm just going to give up on SF mafias for a while. >_>

also the only part of your post that i read was the part where you voted me so i'm probably missing something

saw that you unvoted me though

... To be honest, I think Keltik would likely be mafia. <__< I dunno i haven't been around enough i have no idea what's going on

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything against you Levity :(. But from my point of view, three people are innocent, and three of the other four are mafia, SlayerX feels town to me, so by process of elimination, that leaves you, WoMC and Keltic. WoMC talks plenty anyway, Keltik isn't going to reply to pressure (or dying), but you will. So voting you was the logical move for me :P.

Oh yeah, I switched Weapons with myself the second night.

... SlayerX? Why do you assume that I don't try to help the town when I'm mafia? <___< To be honest, I always believed that I'm a little more active when I'm mafia. I dunno, maybe that's just me over-analyzing myself.

Let me look at the claims and see what we have going on here

because only from what I read do I not like Tables at all but he probably claimed, I have no idea

Okay, here's my opinion:

I don't like Tables, Weapons, or Keltik. Also kinda ironic how Tables told the vig not to shoot and he died right after that. Coincidence, of course, but I almost feel like it's an ominous sign for the mafia deities or something.

also yay triple post unless Tables ninjas me again

oh tables is cop

yeah, i believe him

he seems pretty cop-ish now that i think about it

hmmm

yeah, just read through again

wellllll

still don't like keltik or weapons

Hmm... I'm not liking the vibes you're giving now, Levity. I'm not sure what you dislike about my claim, but it seems slightly strange that you dislike me for claiming, but actually not for claiming, and you also seem happy to make subtle references about that vig thing and... okay, I'll admit, I'm kinda confused about what you're implying. Or at least, the reasoning behind what you're implying... Do you think I'm wrong that the mafia can't target me directly and have to hope to get lucky, and therefore it's safe for me to claim? Or do you think there might be a Godfather somewhere? Because, to be honest, I'm not finding you that scummy (or I wasn't before you started making weird posts about why you dislike me), and so if one of them was a Godfather, it seems reasonable.

Hmm... I still think Keltik needs to be replaced. I'm not 100% comfortable voting for someone, at LYLO, who is inactive, even if there are 4 other people I have reason to think are town.

Yeah. Okay, I'm beginning to think their might be a Godfather who likely shows up as a townie to me. Not certain, but it's possible. Which means that nobody is really clear. Hmm...

Okay, JB, you really need to replace Keltik, because I don't think we can make an informed lynch without him/someone actually saying something. Asides from that... should we leave the votes on Keltik in place, or wait until he gets replaced, or just kill him and hope he's not actually town? I don't think that's sensible. I'm happier with a WoMC lynch, actually. I kinda get the feeling he wants to try and sow confusion, or something, without directly counterclaiming me.

So, for now, ##Unvote, vote: WoMC.

... SlayerX? Why do you assume that I don't try to help the town when I'm mafia? <___< To be honest, I always believed that I'm a little more active when I'm mafia. I dunno, maybe that's just me over-analyzing myself.

IDK, i just feel that you always pull that "i havent been paying much attention" excuse when you = something not town. If i'm not mistaken you have done this before in other games where you have been anti-town.

hey tables

remember what i said earlier

"I haven't read any claims yet so yeah"

<___<

I really do believe your claim

but i saw that you noticed that, so yeah

Just thought I'd make that clear.

Yeah. I was just, y'know, confused. You seemed to be saying two contradictory things, but it was because (probably) I missed that sentence.

Anyway... I go away on holiday again tomorrow :facepalm:. MIGHT have internet connection. Theoretically, we do, but it never seems to work (think 56K shared between 20 people - it loads pretty slowly...). So don't be surprised if I don't post again until the 28th or 29th, but also don't be surprised if I make a post every day or so.

No to both of you.

Um, JB.....

Why does the signup only say 6 people are alive? Cause that would mean the mafia has already won....>_>

Get some spectacles and count the number of people alive again. You may just realise that it's 7 and not 6.

Keltik has been modkilled.

Dear Keltik,

You are the hooker-cum-carriage driver. Each night you must PM me the name of someone to swap yourself with. You may not choose yourself. You can also target someone to hook, and that person will be prevented from performing all night actions. You may not target yourself or any other mafia members.

You win when the mafia reaches parity (50% of town).

Night 3

I'm being so goddamn generous in this game, so I'm gonna be firm now.

Snike, Tables (okay maybe not Tables), Levity, you guys have 24 hours to send in your orders or I will modkill you. Painfully.