[FE11] Drafting Tourney III

Darros

Credit to psych and The_Steel_Lance for doing the first two.

The run will be done on normal, and everyone will get 11 units to use. Choices go 1,2,3,4,5,5,4,3,2,1 and so on.

Everyone can use Marth, Jagen, Gotoh/Nagi.

REMEMBER YOU ARE GOING FOR LOWEST POSSIBLE TURNCOUNT.

All four prologues and gaidens will not count towards total turns, and deaths give no penalty.

No forging/ No wifi shop/ No Warpskipping.

REMEMBER TO POST A PLAYLOG HERE TO COUNT TURNS.

I took slot 1 and Cain.

Signups

1. Darros: Cain, Lena, Darros, Palla, Athena, Est, Maria, Jake, Dolph, Midia, Macellan

2. eclipse: Caeda, Draug, Hardin, Castor, Rickard, Red Skittle, Boah, Tomas, Roshea, Lorenz, Ymir

3. JB25: Abel, Ogma, Julian, Wolf, Minerva, Bord, Linde, Roger, Xane, Astram, Samson

4. General_Horace: Frey, Barst, Cord, Wendell, Vyland, Catria, Ceasar, Horace, Gordin, Etzel

5. Jean-Marc: Merric, Sedgar, Norne, Navarre, :Wrys:, Beck, Elice, Tiki, Matthis, Jeorge

UNIT LIST: Bantu, Arran.

Edited by Darros

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darros, you have two of the same topics.

I might do this one as well, if there isn't going to be a pool for the top 5 from the other pools. I'll go 4th for now, but I may have to pull out. We'll see.

Edited by General_Horace

Darros, you have two of the same topics.

I asked Sirius to delete one.

EDIT: eclipse, you didn't say which slot so you got placed in 2. You can make your first choice, going eclipse, General_Horace, JB25.

Edited by Darros

Hmm. . .I really don't care where I am, and second is fine!

If Jean-Marc is accepted, that will be five.

I'll take Caeda and regret it later.

You cannot use faceless units without a 4 turn penalty. Just remove their weapons, and kill them off/let them sit around. As a tip, they can be used as sacrifices so your other units can move more freely.

You cannot use faceless units without a 4 turn penalty. Just remove their weapons, and kill them off/let them sit around. As a tip, they can be used as sacrifices so your other units can move more freely.

So, as meatshields to keep it simple?

There's an oh-so-slight difference between meatshield and bait. The difference is whether or not the AI is forced to attack said unit. An example would be the mountain pass in Chapter 3. You can have two units block the mountain pass (meatshield), or you can park one unit with less-than-stellar health on the fort (bait).

I think you can use them as meatshields (if there's a restriction on this, I haven't heard of it). You can definitely use them as bait.

You csn use them in any way as long as they perform no action other than moving. They cannot attack, or buy stuff from shops. One action that they can do I believe is trade items, but I never had an excuse to in my last playthrough.

I guess trading in the earlier chapters would be okay (as there's no option for disarming until Chapter 4). All I used them for is AI distraction.

I know the RD drafts specifically prohibit meatshielding. Good to know it's okay here.

I guess trading in the earlier chapters would be okay (as there's no option for disarming until Chapter 4).

You can unequip them. Ex:

Click the unit you want to disarm --> Item --> Iron Bow --> Remove

That character will now not be able to counterattack, but still can hold on to the equippable item.