[FE11] Drafting Tourney III

Darros

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its favouritism, but Darros really should not be the 11th pick.

I wanted an earlygame axe user, and Darros > Bord and Cord. Lower skill and speed for higher everything else suits me!

Remember that Castor was my first pick in the previous tournament!

I'm picking based on another theory (one that involves me doing something weird with a couple units), and I apologize if it looks too much like your team.

I'll choose Hardin, and hope he cooperates.

I wanted an earlygame axe user, and Darros > Bord and Cord. Lower skill and speed for higher everything else suits me!

Cord >>>> Darros. By a lot. I would say Bord > Darros as well, because of earlygame hammer.

Speaking of Cord... I choose him.

Edited by General_Horace

Before reclassing, there's four early axe users. Once you're allowed to reclass, there's eight, with three more after Chapter 5.

Yeah, there's a lot of people that can use axes, but only three do so somewhat effectively before reclassing, and five after (though why you'd want to reclass those two is beyond me). Given that the Hand Axe is a D Axe, and the fact that simply throwing the thing is enough to gain WEXP (I think), you should hit Hammertime pretty quickly.

There's plenty of early axe users, so everyone should have at least one by the time half the units are gone!

Remember that Castor was my first pick in the previous tournament!

I'm picking based on another theory (one that involves me doing something weird with a couple units), and I apologize if it looks too much like your team.

I'll choose Hardin, and hope he cooperates.

Haha I don't care if it looks like my old team, they are two very viable early picks.

And Cord and Darros will probably be hitting C in Axes ~ the same time, because Cord doubles almost anything onwards from chapter 4, Darros will never double anything but Knights and maybe mages. And yes, every time a unit attempts to attack, you get WEXP, even if they miss. Of course, I always shove the Devil Axe on Cord anyway.

Honestly, I don't know about the others, but letting you pick Jeorge right now is putting you at a severe disadvantage. I'm willing to let you swap picks. He's out of the way to recruit.

I choose Wendall.