Nestling

SCHOOL STARTS IN SEVEN DAYS FOR ME

IT WILL BE AWESOME

same time for me, but school is awful =/

I've got 2 more weeks to go.

lucky bastard

I have double your time.

insanely lucky bastard

I aced Calc and Physics :D 5 on both hell yeah.

the stuff I'm worrying about this year are History, Latin, Psych, and some other stuff I don't remember. o3o

Same here. :awesome:

Well, I pretty much aced the psychology test. But that's a pretty easy test/class, for the most part. :)

Can't help you with Latin. I might be able to help with History, if it's US or World. Never took European.

Yeah! *high fives*

It's AP Comparative Government, but I call it history anyway. I got a 4 on both World and US 'cuz I suck at essays. At least it's better than my Engrish.

So I've heard about Psych.

I'm probably going to take AP Studio again, but instead of the one I can do photography and Photoshop, I'm going with the Drawing/Painting only portfolio.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yeah! *high fives*

It's AP Comparative Government, but I call it history anyway. I got a 4 on both World and US 'cuz I suck at essays. At least it's better than my Engrish.

So I've heard about Psych.

I'm probably going to take AP Studio again, but instead of the one I can do photography and Photoshop, I'm going with the Drawing/Painting only portfolio.

*high five*

Oh, okay. Not sure how much help I can be with that. :( Well, good luck to you!

PUBLIC SCHOOL is win.

Though I guess I can't really say much since my school, while being a public school, is much different than other public schools.

Anyways, high five for starting school tomorrow, I am too. Not excited though. However...SENIORS! what what.