So my mom and I just fought over something... once AGAIN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly fight with my parents *barely see them* but when i fight with my parents the argument is short-lived. I just tell my mom/dad to calm down and to let me talk. I tell him/her at what i am mad about and why , then let them talk about what he/she dislikes of what i said and his/her point of view and what should we do about it. Then we settle a solution. Easy.

I hardly fight with my parents *barely see them* but when i fight with my parents the argument is short-lived. I just tell my mom/dad to calm down and to let me talk. I tell him/her at what i am mad about and why , then let them talk about what he/she dislikes of what i said and his/her point of view and what should we do about it. Then we settle a solution. Easy.

Your parents are awesome.

I think I've already won. I have Erk's support. I cannot lose.

Getting Erk's support is like getting a free toy in your happy meal. More proof that you are a stereotypical american teenager, you are excited over that!

Getting Erk's support is like getting a free toy in your happy meal. More proof that you are a stereotypical american teenager, you are excited over that!

American teenagers don't eat happy meals. They're too angsty for that kiddy stuff. Where do you live, InvertLand?

American teenagers don't eat happy meals. They're too angsty for that kiddy stuff. Where do you live, InvertLand?

You would know since you are the american teenager and I am not. Sorry that I am not well-versed in your habits and rituals.

Excuse me, teenage GIRL, that's my line.

And Sirius agrees with me that you're a teenage girl so ha! I win this one, just like I won that one.

You are a stereotypical american teenager, that is worse than being a teenage girl! Actually I was a teenage girl two years ago, so that is not even much of an insult! Thank you for complimenting me on my youthfulness, now go do something needlessly patriotic and stop bothering me.

You are a stereotypical american teenager, that is worse than being a teenage girl! Actually I was a teenage girl two years ago, so that is not even much of an insult! Thank you for complimenting me on my youthfulness, now go do something needlessly patriotic and stop bothering me.

That was so terrible it wasn't even a counter to what I said.