Hey whats up?

Ezra

yup I'm new but I'm on a lot of fire emblem forums already so I'll become a familiar face in no time.

I'm working on hacking fire emblem ( custom events are a pain) too bad I have to go back to school soon, so I won't be able to work on it that much soon.

It seems Im the first to welcome you. Yo.

hey nice to meet ya

Hello and welcome!

Hope you enjoy Serenes Forest a lot.

from the looks of things I shall enjoy it very much

Sam Ezra on FES?

The one and only, and your Kai from FES right?

WELCOME

I AM YOUR RESIDENT RAPIST BIZZ

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY WELCOME YOU TO THE FOREST OF OMENS

Saw that coming, do you do that to everyone on the Serenes forest introduction forum?

Yes, I am.

And Yes, Bizz does that a lot. Well enjoy. This site is much more active then FES. Or yeah, we dont play gang up on the new guy cause we so so many more posts on this site so you dont have to worry.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

yeah, sorry for yelling at you on the shoutbox, I was kind of in a sour mood that day so I can sometimes act like a jerk to random people.

Anyway I've noticed how active this place is, reminds me of fire emblem empire and fire emblem tactics online, only fire emblem empire has mostly pointless topics that are either in or belong in the spam section.

only fire emblem empire has mostly pointless topics that are either in or belong in the spam section.

I made an account there, and I 100% agree. SF is 59559593x better.

yeah, it seemed cool at first until I found out the main topics were hurt and heal topics or random spam topics, the rare things that were actually fire emblem related were torn apart by random members that put it way off topic.

and I agree that this forum is way better then previous fire emblem forums, this and fire emblem planet are my favorite so far, and I'm a member of about 7-8 fire emblem forums I'll probably be on here a ton, until this Saturday because I'm visiting my relatives in Pennsylvania for about a week.