Whee, Oblivion.

Integrity

The problem with Oblivion, and Morrowind before it, is that when I decide I want to play it again for some reason, I inevitably discover conflicts in the gigs upon gigs of mods I have installed.

In this instance horses are broken and crash me when I see one, and I can't load the Arboretum. Also, human-type men have no chests, and some custom race has no hands.

Back to troubleshooting!

The only good part of vanilloblivion, is the assassinating the five noblemen with 1 HP apiece in that mansion.

"I think the redguard's been killing us all! AAAAGH"

"Sure. You think that." *Stab*

At the VERY most minimum, you need to mod oblivion.ini so essentials can be killed.

Because nothing says Elder Scrolls like utterly fucking yourself over.

At the VERY most minimum, you need to mod oblivion.ini so essentials can be killed.

Because nothing says Elder Scrolls like utterly fucking yourself over.

Wait wait wait.

You can do that in the .ini file?!

... I need to play this game again.

Meh. FCOM was too hard to set up back when I last looked at it. Any mod that REQUIRES Wrye Bash to even function isn't worth it especially considering OOO's still around for easier.

I do regret missing the F part of FCOM sometimes, though.

Haven't played Oblivion in forever, and I think the only mods I had were just cosmetic.

Did I miss out on anything great?

You missed out on something great during my childhood. I was somewhere under 3 1/2 years old and living in Harlingen Texas. I was watering with a watering can like the cute lil toddler I was in our backyard, under supervision by my parents. Said supervision was NOT ENOUGH (yay for Cervantes). I stepped on a fire ant hole and got bitten by an entire hill of fire ants. Poor me. I bet it was fun. I don't remember it at all though!