what do u do when a girl/guy u dont like asks u for your #

Fenrir

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gimme his name and shoe size and the job'll be done by the time you wake up for breakfast.

Uhh---That's the problem!! I DONT KNOW HIM!!! But about the shoe size...hmmm....I think he's an 8....

EDIT: I have the slight feeling that you will do that to your sister....and she's not gonna like it...-__-

Edited by Midnight Star

Why would you bother censoring her name in one location but not anywhere else?

It was an accident. I meant to censor her name everywhere, but I forgot the name was shown at the bottom too.

I think I can work with that.

*disappears*

EDIT: I have my reasons for being that protective of her.

Remember I said hurt him not kill him *i will be expelled from a highschool I havent gone to, yet*

EDIT: but, cut her some slack....She's is not gonna be with you forever *My brother is just like you....*

Remember I said hurt him not kill him *i will be expelled from a highschool I havent gone to, yet*

EDIT: but, cut her some slack....She's is not gonna be with you forever *My brother is just like you....*

OK, I'll just break his legs, that enough?

*I have a feeling that isn't a compliment. *sigh* I know it's tough but try and see things from the older brother's perspective. We just want to make sure our little sisters don't go off with a typical horny teenage guy who wants nothing more than...well you know. It's hard to fight that instinct to watch over them especially when you've spent most of your life doing so.

*I have a feeling that isn't a compliment. *sigh* I know it's tough but try and see things from the older brother's perspective. We just want to make sure our little sisters don't go off with a typical horny teenage guy who wants nothing more than...well you know. It's hard to fight that instinct to watch over them especially when you've spent most of your life doing so.

I feel your pain, man. Except when the sister is older, its harder >.>

Edited by Kai

Yes...that can be enough.... n__n

*I know that you might say "What can She know about being overprotective, She is the youngest of 3 brothers and 1 sister." I can understand. I am overly protective of my cousin Jenny. She and I consider ourselves sisters. Me being the oldest, i always give her advices of what to do or what not to do. When she started talking about this guy that she's friends with, I have a feeling that he likes her but i dont know, something tells me he is going to hurt her. So i try to tell her to be careful. *

Because I don't go showing off the fact that I have a phone to every person I meet, most people don't know I have a phone number. And if I don't want you to have my number, you'll never know I have one.

Edited by Furby

^ Same here. I only gave my number to a couple people at school, and there's someone who recently asked for my permission to add my number to her phone contacts. I've known her for a few years and she never knew that I had a phone.

a topic stayed on topic for 4 pages on fftf wtf??

You shouldn't call a girl that. I'm disappointed in you and your punctuation and spelling, Fenrir.

lol i never called ne1 this, but im surprised nobody here has either.

Just tell them no. Add some profanity in the end or something, you know what I'm talking about.

Maybe punch them in the face if they persist too much and say it's for harassment.

.... Yes, I am this violent IRL.

Think of a false number, or simply say that I don't remember it and I left my phone in home.

The problem is that they will persist for some time with this.

You can always ignore the person.

Edited by Light Lord

Being female has many disadvantages. ;^;

But being a horribly violent Asian female that knows martial arts has it's own set of advantages as well. 8D

Besides this one person at at school who keeps on annoying my group of awesome nerd friends and me (I flat-out refused to give him my number), I think I've scared off all the other annoying guys.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Being female has many disadvantages. ;^;

But being a horribly violent Asian female that knows martial arts has it's own set of advantages as well. 8D

Besides this one person at at school who keeps on annoying my group of awesome nerd friends and me (I flat-out refused to give him my number), I think I've scared off all the other annoying guys.

OH MY GOD. You sound just like one of my best friends who is really hot, but will punch you for being alive.

I don't punch people for being alive...

Only if they annoy me, and mostly guys anyway, since annoying girls that deserved to be punched will probably scream loudly upon contact, and I do not wish for more hearing damage than what has already happened to me. :<

Except I still have to consciously hold back in case I do some lasting damage or something.

...I don't have the money to pay for medical bills. ;^;