what do u do when a girl/guy u dont like asks u for your #

Fenrir

:awesome:

No, they should come here so we can point and laugh at them.

yey :awesome:

Yeah seriously. Probably wittier than any of Kai's posts in general.

yay :awesome:

Word

yay :awesome:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poopy

I got asked by someone I had a small crush on for my number. I actually got scared though because if he was interested, we barely talked and we'd only met a bit over a week ago. Soooo then he asks me out and I got even more nervous. He almost seems... a tiny bit pushy. And I wondered how he could like me at all.

Now I hear from my brother that he's dated many girls in the past (many of them are my brother's friends and he has moved here very recently) and apparently he's a liar. Now I'm scared of what to do. I was right to wonder why he liked me, now he seems like he must just be a player and found me an easy target (which would be judged correctly). But just in case he does really like me, I'm gonna try stick with just being friends and get to know him more before we ever start doing anything.

And really all of my suggestions that I would've given were taken.

But just in case he does really like me, I'm gonna try stick with just being friends and get to know him more before we ever start doing anything.

Nyeh, just because he's a player doesn't mean he can't be your friend. But you also said he's a liar, soooo....