Tattoos

StinDuh

So I'm starting to think of what tattoos i'm gunna get when I turn eighteen. The first one that I'm gunna get is a tattoo on my shoulder of Lehran's Medallion. But that's the only creative one I can think of for video games. I want to be different. I don't wanna be another nerd with a tri-force on his wrist. Or a green one up mushroom. I dont want the Halo Legendary symbol... I want different, but still nerdy stuff. Like if someone sees Lehran's Medallion, theyre not going to instantly know what it is. They'll have to ask. It's something different. But anyway. I just wanna know if you guys have some cool ideas for tattoos. Or if you have any nerdy ones yourselves!

I would tell you to tattoo your right arm so it looks like the God Hand, but you probably don't know what that is, and you'd have to have a pretty buff arm. It would be wicked awesome if someone did it, though. Too bad it won't ever glow. Or you can do Vega's snake tattoo, but for that, you'll need to be sufficiently beautiful and also buff.

Those two are the only tattoos I've liked. I tend to dislike tattoos, generally, since I just...don't like the idea of permanently changing the body's appearance, and most tattoos are pretty ugly.

I've never been able to think of a symbol I think I'd most likely still appreciate getting tattooed on myself five years later. I feel tight even thinking about the removal process.

I'm not usually the type to be overly cautious about anything, but I would want to get a tattoo even less than I do now if I had to have somebody else pick what it would be.

If i were to get a tattoo, I would

A) Get a Sword in the stone sort of thing. (Not necesarily have to be the mastersword or anything.)

B ) A cool dragon on my back.

SlayerX. I was talking about SlayerX. Though a tramp stamp of a flag is pretty funny once a person hits 60, but that's just funny in several decades, not immediately awkward like a dragon or Tinkerbell fucking Captain Hook or something.

..Ideaaaa.

SlayerX. I was talking about SlayerX. Though a tramp stamp of a flag is pretty funny once a person hits 60, but that's just funny in several decades, not immediately awkward like a dragon or Tinkerbell fucking Captain Hook or something.

..Ideaaaa.

Your breaks from this site are too long. :(

Edited by Phoenix Wright

..Ideaaaa.

PRIDE IN ONE'S COUNTRY IS NEVER FUNNY

..Ideaaaa.

Well its not like i'm planning to get them. I don't think i'll ever get a tatto. Its just a what if...