rate the song above

Mousefire

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, sort of too billowy a lot of the time, doesn't really take risks or do anything remotely out of the ordinary, but since I'm terribad at giving numerical rankings it will get a 5 :/

Edited by ZXValaRevan

• 2 weeks later...

In one word generic. The bass places it in the hardcore genre, the rest makes me want to say it's techno. The samples used are staples of electronic music, the structure of the song is standard, the layering is standard, the presence of an auto-tuned voice is standard. The song certainly doesn't go out of its way to not be generic. Regardless, what is there is catchy enough. I'll give it a 5.5/10.

Limp Bizkit is actually amusing. As much as I think the band is great instrumentally and I really appreciate the idea of turntablism mixed with nu metal, Fred Durst. Fred fucking Durst. He sucks and his lyrics suck with him and it's a damn damn shame a good band like that gets held down by that pathetic worm of a man.

Gonna stick with 4/10 because of Fred Durst. Would have gotten way higher if there was a better vocalist(or none at all).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPxqvcTxjXs

6.5/10. Not bad, but I like some of the other soundtracks better (like the one on the previous page, that was pretty awesome). Above average, that's for sure.

7/10

Quite a good song but I prefer orchestral lol

Here's Pavane by Faure:

EDIT: might want to turn the volume up a little. Bit quiet

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

3/10... NIRVANA?

What mutant alien music do you listen to?

I mean, put it in comparison... Excellen gave Rollin' by Limp Bizkit a 4.5/10, and you give Nirvana less points on one of their best songs... that's implied blasphemy! It's like saying Fred Durst's band is better than Kurt Cobain's band...

Anyway, I'm not feeling generous enough to asian pop music, and not because I'm shocked that you gave Lithium a 3/10.

I absolutely despise the genre, is all.

Anyway, 1/10. Better than mainstream music in America, but still annoying as hell. I can't stick to listening to this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9kSrghB8M

That song that I just posted WAS actually a video game remix, did you listen to it?

The song above... ugh. How could The Presidents sink this low? They normally are a pretty good band, but this song just goes to show how badly people can sell out. Even from a mainstream perspective this just absolutely REEKS of the word 'sell-out'. They clearly did this for no other reason then they just wanted to get paid for making that song.

-10/10

So, you DID say something about video game remixes... I think you'll like this one. Maybe.

5/10.

Really sorta feels uninspired, just another generic action sequence sort of music. It feels too soulless to get immersed in the song. That and no outstanding emotions that make so many other fast songs enjoyable results in a nondescript track.

Now I'm going throwback... this is my personal favorite Black Sabbath track.