rate the song above

Mousefire

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guitar intro, but not too fussed on the singing. Chorus is ok though I guess. Lyrics mean nothing to me, though. I think it's a bit too slow for me to enjoy fully. It's probably a song I'd skip if it were in my iTunes.

Probably 5.5/10.

Moon Over the Castle - Gran Turismo 2 OST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a bad intro bit, but then I don't quite like it from then on, until it gets to the guitar bit again. In short, the guitar parts are good, but the rest, not so.

So, I'll say 5/10.

Here's Pendulum's newest single in which I like very much:

Severely underrated, this song only reached 92 in the UK Singles charts while fucking shit like Beaver and Gaha are in the top ten. Fuck the media.

The motif is a ripoff from an old, very very popular game but I can't remember the name yet. It's repetitive, it's low quality sound, and the song is downright annoying. It's not even so bad it's good.

2/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNj_eVcDZoU

Edited by Excellen Browning

The motif is a ripoff from an old, very very popular game but I can't remember the name yet. It's repetitive, it's low quality sound, and the song is downright annoying. It's not even so bad it's good.

Tell that to Japan. The song is a meme there. It's not a rip-off, it's a remix of megaman 2's Wiley's Castle theme.

5/10. The pure definition of average.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=walcbandwKU

This ain't bad; an improvement on what you've been posting recently to say the least.

I'm gonna go and give it 7/10, I like the instruments but not the voice.

Whoever's to rate this, gon't just listen to the first minute or so, it's one of those things that need to be heard, and watched, to the end.

Tell that to Japan. The song is a meme there.

You remember Rick Astley? Also a meme, still one of the worst songs produced. Same as the one you posted. We don't rate based on a meme popularity, but on musical quality. So what is your beef with my score?

On to the rating. I like the live version better than the album version. Didn't like the album version very much, thought it was boring and drawn out, and it still applies to the song as a whole, but because there's better instrumentation I'll give it a 6/10.

Gonna do something more experimental:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2Q8YNY6bg

Edited by Excellen Browning

You remember Rick Astley? Also a meme, still one of the worst songs produced. Same as the one you posted. We don't rate based on a meme popularity, but on musical quality. So what is your beef with my score?

I only cared about the not being so bad it's good. I believe it is. I also believe the song is totally worthless, besides the cute lyrics, otherwise. Also, I'm counting blasphemy on Never Gonna Give You Up being a bad song.

Wow, I didn't like that song too much. Nothing offensive to the ears, but I hated the beat. I'm a man who prefers a beat that doesn't change every five seconds. Song also got rather dull. 3/10

Edited by mousefire

• 2 weeks later...