Of all stats

the wishblade is blessed right , where are the +5(+8 for luck because of +3 luck for wishblade)

+5 bonus only applies to Easy mode. In Normal mode and Hard mode you don't get the +5s.

the wishblade is blessed right , where are the +5(+8 for luck because of +3 luck for wishblade)

Hard Mode....

+5 bonus only applies to Easy mode. In Normal mode and Hard mode you don't get the +5s.

Thank you.

Holy god thats one badass Aran! good job! How did you do that?

I got REALLY lucky with the RNG goddess. :newyears:

(To be honest on HM I always get blessed characters (lol I got IIyana to max everything by Lv.19 Archsage and I had to watch one level up with no stats go up XD) and I got an AWESOME Boyd and Laura.)

Damn dude! I rarely get that lucky with folks. I once had a Laura who capped nearly everything (except spd i think) once but that was just about it. LOL

a1aa1826.jpg?t=1283035793

:/

I would have more capped units but magic gets my weapon users.

(LOL Edward and Aran had around 4 level ups of just gaining magic.)

Damn dude! I rarely get that lucky with folks. I once had a Laura who capped nearly everything (except spd i think) once but that was just about it. LOL

How can you not cap speed with Laura? IIRC she has 70% speed growth... If it was speed indeed, you were RNG screwed... Well maybe not that screwed, but a bit screwed...

Edited by SlayerX

I got REALLY lucky with the RNG goddess. :newyears:

(To be honest on HM I always get blessed characters (lol I got IIyana to max everything by Lv.19 Archsage and I had to watch one level up with no stats go up XD) and I got an AWESOME Boyd and Laura.)

no big deal, on easy mode (yeah, I know) I had to see Heather have 3 level ups of nothing...

and lucky you, the only time I played even one chapter of hard mode, Micaiah got barely any stats up in every level up she had...

Laura + proper BEXP abuse = maxed-out stat as a level 1 Saint.

Aran + proper BEXP abuse = much lulz. However, it takes a lot of BEXP to pull this off.

no big deal, on easy mode (yeah, I know) I had to see Heather have 3 level ups of nothing...

and lucky you, the only time I played even one chapter of hard mode, Micaiah got barely any stats up in every level up she had...

:/

This NEVER happens on NM or EM. Only when I play HM. (WHAT IS IT WITH THIS GAME AND HM!?!?!?!?!) I can't even reset/restart level up dam it.

Of all stats today, my Nolan just capped Def.

Actually, he capped everything but Luck and Str. That's fucking ridiculous.

(I think Nolan sucks anyways....)

My Boyd capped everything....

1a7dad87.jpg?t=1283051528

Yeah. He's awesome.

I have an awesome idea, lets feed all of are db bexp on one character! and he still cant double sprirts or aura's with white tide.

Anyone similar to that in P4? Haar, who can fly with 9 mobility...

Just needed to say that aran is not win, hes ok but not win.

Edited by Fenrir

I have an awesome idea, lets feed all of are db bexp on one character! and he still cant double sprirts or aura's with white tide.

Anyone similar to that in P4? Haar, who can fly with 9 mobility...

Just needed to say that aran is not win, hes ok but not win.

I don't use Harr.... And it wasn't even alot of BEXP. Like I said I got really lucky wit the level ups. Now I can't use underrated characters?!?!?!?!!?!?! Heck you should see how Tormod turned out. Got luck SCREWED though.... :/

In this game you are forced to get at least one stat per level so it's impossible to get nothing.

it is possible with everything capped

That ^ is true.

Of all stats Bastian managed to cap magic, speed, def, and res without using blossom/stat boosters/BEXP. I did have Aran cap speed once without BEXP.

IMG000460.png

Edited by Generic Officer