Hello!

EnzanIjuuin

Uh. I never do know what to say in self-introductory threads...

I'm EnzanIjuuin, also known as Daidairo, and pretty much a lurker 70% of the time. The rest of the 30%, I'm either saying something totally random or something kind of insightful. Kind of.

Fire Emblem has always been one of my favourite series, ever since I played it for the first time (PoR). Since then, I've played quite a couple of them (though I haven't completed every one due to various reasons) and enjoyed them just as much. I don't claim to be a brilliant tactician, since I always seem to take a lot of time playing (though that could partly be because I sometimes abuse save options thanks to my horrible RNG luck. What are the chances that three different charas would level up with NO STAT BOOST in the same map?!), but I'm okay enough that I always play the normal mode (and not the easy one).

And... I suppose that's it.

FE history:

Path of Radiance (complete)

Monshou no Nazo (incomplete)

Fuuin no Tsurugi (incomplete)

Rekka no Ken (incomplete)

Sacred Stones (complete... I think)

Shadow Dragon (incomplete)

Radiant Dawn (currently playing)

So... nice to be here!

Fire emblem sucks >.>

Oh hai thar new guy. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay here. Also there is this place called FFTF where you shouldnt go anywhere near unless you have a death wish. Have fun ^_^

Fire emblem sucks >.>

-_- shuddup XD

Bizz hasnt been here yet? Odd.

COMPLETE FEDS AND FE7. DO IT NOW.

That and hi.

Hello there! Oh my, quite a good bit of FE games finished, I see. And finish FE6. Nao. lol or later. But FE6 is kind of a required completed game in a lot of our eyes. Actually, it just makes you more respected and I'm rambling again. Anyway, I'm here to help with Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Monster Hunter Tri. You need anything, just ask. And have fun!

Bizz hasnt been here yet? Odd.

-shuffles in- LATE TO THE PARTY, MY COMRADES

AHEM

GREETINGS

I AM YOUR RESIDENT RAPIST BIZZ

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE IN THE FOREST OF OMENS

AND DO VISIT FFTF FOR A SPOT OF FUN AND CHORAL ANECDOTES FROM YOURS TRULY

THAT IS ALL

Edited by Levity

Thanks for the welcomes.

acey555: It's Yuri Lowell, from the game (movie) Tales of Vesperia. And Repede.

I'd love to finish FE6, I uh... just have to dig it up. It's around here... somewhere. *glances vaguely about*

...Looks like things around here are very... eventful. <s>Perhaps disturbingly so...?</s>

Edited by EnzanIjuuin

Huh?

Randomness is awesomeness!!! You should increase percentage randomness I like randomness. And if everyone else doesn't like randomness that's even better. >=D

Hey there! Welcome! Have a great time here! Enjoy your stay! Randomness probably best suits FFtF.

Freohr: Yeah, I suppose. And llamas may one day fly with paper cups.

At the moment, FFTF looks like... a dumpster where one can find treasure, junk, or unexplainable works of...art and sense. Pretty interesting.

No you're thinking of elephants flying with bookmarks (or was it ears?).