Anyone Wears Glasses Here?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Glasses

I agree with glasses being easier to put on. Contacts looks umcomfortable.

If done correctly, you don't notice the fact that you're wearing contacts.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna stop you there

The only sort of contacts that work for me have "Toric lenses" which are too hard to put in considering my big beautiful eyelashes are too sensitive and unavoidable.

Gonna stop you there

The only sort of contacts that work for me have "Toric lenses" which are too hard to put in considering my big beautiful eyelashes are too sensitive and unavoidable.

Girls will be chasing after you and knocking down your door for your eyelashes.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Girls will be chasing after you and knocking down your door for your eyelashes.

I've yet to see this.

Ironically this is not the first time I've been told this either.

I started about 2 years ago. I had recently gotten a DS and the prolonged time of staring at a tiny screen stuffed the eyes up a bit.

I reckon that's bullshit, Blasied. Lots of people get shortsighted in their teens. Something about how eyes grow, so I*'ve been told.

I have worn glasses since I was a toddler. I am really really longsighted and it made me go cross-eyed.

I tried contacts for a while. Worked OK but I couldn't be bothered with them ultimately. I like my glasses.

I've got glasses. It's a genetic thing for me- My mom's side of the family all have eye problems (Along with a plethora of other health problems...), so I was bound to get them eventually. I just happened to get mine when I was 10.

Oddly enough, my near vision is 20/20. It's far away things that I need glasses for, so computers and TV weren't the cause for me...

I don't know whether to vote yes or no, since I have reading glasses that I only wear part-time (when I'm reading, gaming or computing by myself)

It's because I'm longsighted and have best's macular dystrophy in my right eye, and the latter can't be fixed with laser eye surgery.

So, since I can't use contacts (I can't even deal with eyedrops, there's no way I'd be able to put them in!) I have to put up with glasses. :(

What did they make those nose pads out of? It shouldn't hurt at all, unless you keep pressuring them to stay on your nose.

Sometimes soft plastic/rubber, other times a harder plastic that can hurt.

So yeah. Get the rubber pads, dood.

Sometimes soft plastic/rubber, other times a harder plastic that can hurt.

So yeah. Get the rubber pads, dood.

Rubber pads works wonders. I've had my glasses get new nose pads twice and they feel comfortable everytime. And they're free too.:awesome: (At least where I get my glasses from.)