Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych is voting for Ether and Lux in the OP you might want to fix that Proto.

Iced, Furet, Silent Shaman, Uhai, Lux and Pride I'd like you all to post your FoSs

I'm still suspiscous of Cocytus because Franz isn't renowned for his espionage or his knowledge, both thieves are out of the question so I'm tempted to say Saleh is the most likely detective role whereas Franz has very few if any quirks and as such would be unlikely to be in this game.

It may or may not be worth Ether killing some of the inactives since we're more likely to get blood out of a stone than information.

Psych is voting for Ether and Lux in the OP you might want to fix that Proto.

Thanks, I fixed it now. This is why I would prefer you guys to Unvote first, because I just had to look back right now at the thread and hunt down Psych's posts to see who he voted for last.

Also doc, I wouldn't advise protecting Fayt, he stinks of mafia to me, not just his "role-claim."

He also barely seems to use the word, "scum," when talking about the mafia, which is odd because he used to say it enough to put Jeremy Kyle to shame.

I maybe be more quiet due to the fact school just started.

Also, i was thinking the same thing on killing the quiet people, since they are sadding nothing to the game and a few of us have our roles determined already.

##Vote Lux

I maybe be more quiet due to the fact school just started.

Also, i was thinking the same thing on killing the quiet people, since they are sadding nothing to the game and a few of us have our roles determined already.

##Vote Lux

That's different because you've been contributing regularly Unless you're a bulletproof mafia or something :angry:

See already there's a decent use for Ether rather than wasting valuable lynches since it's stupid to go for an inactive user straight off the bat, rather as a last resort.

I thought we had the plan. >_>

I've danced for Lightning so he can save me and Fayt. Doc saves Lightning.

That should keep at least 3 people around for tomorrow and give us another clear or guilty from Fayt. Provided Ether does as he's told.

Vote Lux Vig. Silent shaman might be a worthwile target based on IET's first 2 posts but I'll leave that up to you.

What does his second post have to do with me? Besides, I don't see why IET pointing out that I'm new here is all that suspicious. It's not like it's something that it wouldn't make sense for a townie to have said, too.

Weapons, I never said I wanted to lynch Ether. I was only pointing out a possibility. Logical discussion = good, no?

##Vote Lux

Inactive isn't useful. If he posts before the end of the day, I'll unvote him.

^That was mainly to see if you're still active since in past experience veterans from other sites often forget about this place.

^^I know Psych but Fayt has been striking me as odd for a large segment of this game. In the end it's up to the doc over whom they protect but if I die next night, (lol Accrington Stanley as if ;), ) then at least pressure him into whom he investigated and their character name. (TL:DR Old monologue is old)

Eh? Eh!?

Sorry sorry sorry guys I was occupied. For the past two days I was gone, and the days before those there wasn't much up.

Plus I was preoccupied with the other game. I've posted before the end of the day--could you unvote me now? ;-;

I'll start reading up on what I missed.

Eh? Eh!?

Sorry sorry sorry guys I was occupied. For the past two days I was gone, and the days before those there wasn't much up.

Plus I was preoccupied with the other game. I've posted before the end of the day--could you unvote me now? ;-;

I'll start reading up on what I missed.

What tipped you over the edge for me was the fact that you seem to be in anoymous mode. Night took the full time span which hints that at least one power role is inactive. Can anybody who knows Proto fairly well judge whether he'd let Tables do all the orders himself if the others were inactive if that's the case it doesn't necessarily lead us anywhere.

What also got me is that despite Pride having posted El zilcho since this thread began both Slayer and Silent Shaman jumped at the chance to lynch him.

I tend to think of pushing suspicion from yourself onto others who are inactive as a scumtell. I know this by experience.

Just to throw it out there Tirado seems a likely armoured as well.

Where this 2 post aimed at me?

BTW, i am gilliam. He looks like Ulki, at least the pic i was given does.