Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

No Town Cops because I preferred Trackers, Watchers, and Thieves over direct results. Particularly the Tracker and Watcher roles, since the interpretation of their results constantly change in the light of newer discoveries. Unfortunately, neither of these roles had a chance to do anything meaningful.

Also, I wanted to use the Mafia Spy role in a game since it's my favorite role ever. A Town Cop claim would have been unchallenged, which would normally fool the Town into thinking the fake Cop is real. Too bad it didn't save SilentShaman at the end. Some other roles were mostly experimental but Town Pupil couldn't be tested this time due to early death.

Oh, yeah, as for what Dracohon was raeging about, it was on why the Town wasn't pointing fingers at Mikethfc during the final Day Phase. And even now, I STILL don't know understand Furetchen and Slayer assumed Mikethfc was Town and why SilentShaman never took the opportunity to attack him back. I was really surprised to find out that he was the last player alive. Good job, Mike!

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I do for the town and the only part of my posts people listen to is that I'm maf :angry:

EDIT: Although to be honest the only reason I can think of is no Eirika counter-claim as the town didn't know for sure if Fayt was recruited.

And how come Slayer was lynched despite the deadlock?

Edited by mikethfc

Just checked out that Day Phase. I'm really sorry about that. I must have made a mistake when updating the votals (or maybe Joshaymin ended the Day while I was offline when the votals weren't updated).

Still though, I don't think it would have made a difference. In the event of a tie, the Day Phase would have continued on until a single changes the vote or if they all agree to a No Lynch. If Slayer died, the result was what it was. If SilentShaman died, then Mafia loses anyways. If No Lynch, then eh, maybe she would have lasted if Furetchen killed Slayer after that...

Oh, yeah, as for what Dracohon was raeging about, it was on why the Town wasn't pointing fingers at Mikethfc during the final Day Phase. And even now, I STILL don't know understand Furetchen and Slayer assumed Mikethfc was Town and why SilentShaman never took the opportunity to attack him back. I was really surprised to find out that he was the last player alive. Good job, Mike!

I don't know why I assumed mike was town! I thought he'd been confirmed ages ago and I was too lazy to check :awesome:

So Maf lost because people thought Mike was inno on no basis.

*headdesk*

Indeed. In fact, Dracohon PM'd me with something like "WHY AREN'T THOSE IDIOTS LYNCHING MIKE???" And then Mike himself asked me what Dracohon was raeging at, lol. If I just told him in the thread...

Incidentally, I claimed Vig had two kills...the astute will notice that my actual PM says three. I randomly busted one on Uhai for the fun of it.

This probably led to the death of Core in a vaguely slapstick manner.

[*]Silent Shaman (Mafia Godfather) gives mission to I eat tables (typical Lyon)

Hahaha. What should I have done instead? He's a much better player, and unless I misinterpreted the role PMs, I couldn't stop him anyway. If you mean me not even posting, I was watching the conversation. I just figured anything I could say would either be wrong, or Tables would already have thought of it. Probably someone else as well, really. :(

MLS, why did you claim Duessel? Wouldn't Artur have made more sense? It's not as random, and might have been thief-proof.

Oh yeah, Proto, what were the items Snike could steal from each character?

Edited by SilentShaman

Hahaha. What should I have done instead? He's a much better player, and unless I misinterpreted the role PMs, I couldn't stop him anyway. If you mean me not even posting, I was watching the conversation. I just figured anything I could say would either be wrong, or Tables would already have thought of it. Probably someone else as well, really. :(

Nah, I just wrote that so that I can know that you haven't sent in your action without thinking that there's still someone left to wait the Night Phase end for.

Oh yeah, Proto, what were the items Snike could steal from each character?

We didn't have these pre-planned actually. In fact, we waited till the very end of the Night Phases before deciding what he should find.

Ether (Carlyle) - A magical sword with a green hilt

Furetchen (Gerik) - A large, heavy blade

Weapons (L'Arachel) - An interesting rod that has a blue orb attached to one end.

Mikethfc (Eirika) - A long, sharp sword (I had absolutely nothing to do with this. Joshaymin made this one up without telling me anything. Since when were Rapiers considered swords?)

Mikethfc (Eirika) - A long, sharp sword (I had absolutely nothing to do with this. Joshaymin made this one up without telling me anything. Since when were Rapiers considered swords?)

Oh, they've always been swords. Kinda.

Swords for rich pussies who can't fight properly.

Give me a manly weapon any day. Like a HALBERD. Or a CLAYMORE. Or a LOCHABER AXE. I'd take a LUCERN HAMMER if they were actually hammers. But they're not. They're polearms. Polearms are awesome, but Halberds are better.

Nah, I just wrote that so that I can know that you haven't sent in your action without thinking that there's still someone left to wait the Night Phase end for.

We didn't have these pre-planned actually. In fact, we waited till the very end of the Night Phases before deciding what he should find.

Ether (Carlyle) - A magical sword with a green hilt

Furetchen (Gerik) - A large, heavy blade

Weapons (L'Arachel) - An interesting rod that has a blue orb attached to one end.

Last one didn't matter. I died same night. =/