Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

Unfortunately, I don't get full role PM's. Only his role and alignment...

You guys have been woefully... babied with always getting full role PM's.

If this is true SS do the remaining player's role correspond to that which they claimed.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true SS do the remaining player's role correspond to that which they claimed.

Why are you quoting Fayt here? I don't know whether it's true or not.

I don't see roles, just alignment. All I see is innocent or not innocent. So I don't know. What, you think "Innocent Godfather" as a cop report makes sense?

Because that was were Fayt says as a detective of sorts he sees roles + alignments.

No but if whomever wasn't told what role they'd show up as then there might've been some inconsistency there.

Sod it I'm off to bed if you've posted a decent reason why I should I'll remove it when I wake up but for now,

Vote Furet Hoepfully this wont set off a bandwagon.

##Vote: Pride

Sorry about that Furet, just needed to check something.

About page 32/3 Snike made it apparent that he targeted Gerik and was satisfyed with hid claim.

##Unvote Furet Vote Silent Shaman

As Furret's attack bullet on ether went through before he even knew about the unhittable part, WoMC either targeted SS, Slayer or me. SS is claiming to have carried out an investigation on WoMC that night. Slayer had already claimed that he has no night action.

Vote SS because if the maf. had 2 investigation roles working for them they would be broken which is possibly/probably why Fayt loses the ability to investigate once recruited.

##Vote SS for not being me

:awesome:

Poor reasoning but unless anybody knows a likely mafia, (that seems inno,) with a sword then it's either Slayer or SS

About page 32/3 Snike made it apparent that he targeted Gerik and was satisfyed with hid claim.

##Unvote Furet Vote Silent Shaman

Okay, I forgot about that.

I don't see why this makes me mafia. You hadn't seen that earlier either.

Wait, you're voting for me because it doesn't make sense for the mafia to have two investigation roles? I don't see what you mean.

Okay, I forgot about that.

I don't see why this makes me mafia. You hadn't seen that earlier either.

Wait, you're voting for me because it doesn't make sense for the mafia to have two investigation roles? I don't see what you mean.

Orson loses his power once recruited by the maf. possilbly because they already have an existing rolechecker, the only other alternative is Slayer but bulletproof Godfather?

So we all trust Furret right, because if we do we can lynch SS today, Furret kills Slayer tonight and so either me or Furett will be left standing depending on whom the mafia target.

Well ##Vote SS If he's innocent, you can shoot me tonight. I lost my vest, and that was clarified by Core, so no way i can survive. Although if he's innocent, and you guys kill me, the town will lose...

So we all trust Furret right, because if we do we can lynch SS today, Furret kills Slayer tonight and so either me or Furett will be left standing depending on whom the mafia target.

I don't see how Core would have known that Slayer's bulletproof ability was gone. Just to be safe, doesn't it make more sense to lynch Slayer and kill me? Even if I'm mafia, Slayer dies, I kill Furet or Mike, Furet kills me. Town still wins. Why take the chance?

VOTE: SlayerX

I'll unvote if no one agrees.

I don't see how Core would have known that Slayer's bulletproof ability was gone. Just to be safe, doesn't it make more sense to lynch Slayer and kill me? Even if I'm mafia, Slayer dies, I kill Furet or Mike, Furet kills me. Town still wins. Why take the chance?

VOTE: SlayerX

I'll unvote if no one agrees.

Usually you are told somebody shot you and that the vest is gone. I said it in the topic and core responded. If you were attacked but saved by doc, you are not told. Also, no it doesn't make sense because it depends on who goes first. If you kill furet and furet shoots you, and you go before furet, you kill furet town loses.

Usually you are told somebody shot you and that the vest is gone. I said it in the topic and core responded. If you were attacked but saved by doc, you are not told. Also, no it doesn't make sense because it depends on who goes first. If you kill furet and furet shoots you, and you go before furet, you kill furet town loses.

Bro what about me, they'll kill each other wont they?

To clear something up: there are no ability priorities in this game. Unless you're roleblocked, your ability will go through no matter what, even if the Mafia shoots you on the same night.

Also, Dracohon is raeging right now.

Edited by Proto