Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Darros Uhai was already on 1 vote along with Iced and Silent Shaman.

Redundant sentence has become redundant.

I'll teach you to be snarky with me boy... I'll tear your throat out and feed it to you...

Do eeet :awesome:

Serial killer needs to know who he's gonna kill.

How about the 2 sneaky anonymous buggers at the bottom. I have reason to suspect one of them might be Lux but...

Nobody claimed vig yet IIRC, but my role has the potential to kill.

Oh hai I see you haven't read the topic yet.

Also the anonymous guys ran away :sob:

Well, I'd just like you guys to pardon me for having school and being less... vocal today (and probably the rest of the week). But anyway, I just don't know what to do at this point. We're not at the point where we have to lynch and take a chance, but with as many killing roles out there as are confirmed (a vigilante, an SK, and the mafia), the town might not have as many outs as may be expected.

My initial instinct is to kill someone quiet at this point, since quiet people are more likely to be scum... At least, that seems to be the case. I've got a vote on Iced, and I'll leave it there for the time being, given the general lack of a lead to pursue.

But yeah, it would help if we had something to go on.

Lynch Proto because the phase should've ended by now and it's ten to 1 here :angry:

Sorry, I didn't end the day yet because a) I fail at death scenes and Joshaymin will arrive soon and b) I don't like lynching people for just one/two votes and c) I'm feeling lazy atm

I'll probably just wait one hour.

Lol sorry proto has been in his pokeball all game. Although he has a computer. What wrong proto?

Well in that case I'll place Lightbrand99 in defence mode

Sorry, I didn't end the day yet because a) I fail at death scenes and Joshaymin will arrive soon and b) I don't like lynching people for just one/two votes and c) I'm feeling lazy atm

I'll probably just wait one hour.

I'll just go to bed now then. and probably later once I get to lessons now

##Unvote

What also got me is that despite Pride having posted El zilcho since this thread began both Slayer and Silent Shaman jumped at the chance to lynch him.

I don't remember saying anything about Pride, let alone jumping at the chance to lynch him. Would you mind quoting the post you are referring to?