Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

Except we don't know who the Doctor is, and I don't think it would be a good idea for him to claim. I'd say dancing for Fayt is best right now.

Oh, I forgot. For some reason, I thought that Lightning was the doctor since he had doctor powers last night. I suppose I could investigate two people. Although I'm not sure how much good that would do.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I pulled an innocent last night, so I think I'll go ahead and not post who it is for the sake of not risking a clear getting shot at tonight.

Oh of course that makes so much fucking sense, the mafia wont realise said USER isn't part of their fucking mafia so long as you don't post it here and leave them a viable target for a mislynch, great plan. [/sarcastic rant]

Unvote Dracohon Vote... you guessed it Fayt

The cop might be safer not counter-claiming and if he is one of the inactives, such as Pride, whom the mafia went out of their way to keep alive rather than just hooking Lightning and killing Fayt.

Mike, that logic is flawed in so many fucking ways it isn't even funny. You never out innocent reports unless doc dies. Why? Because that makes it certain one person isn't mafia, so the mafia wants them dead. IIRC, you haven't even made a claim yet. ##Pressurevote Mikethfc[/s] because I want an explanation on why you're voting an uncc'd cop.

His story doesn't add up in the slightest really there's a whole list of inactives whom we can't be sure of due to how little they've posted Fayt, could've checked any of those and we wouldn't actually be losing anything if the mafia then picked them off, if they're not even posting it would just save us time getting through the suspects, so the maf. are unlikely to them even if they are innocent.

Secondly cop is one of the worst roles for mafia, since even if they don't slip up so they could've easily hooked you and killed Fayt, "we could kill the cop but I think we should just leave him alive and hope he doesn't find us anytime soon."

Also Franz? FUCKING FRANZ? because he's likely to know the identities of Grado and he would fit better than either Saleh, (wise sage) or Duracel who used to be part of Grado? Nope, just generic ol' Franz who just happened to stumble upon a list of Grado's commanders that was lying around.

OK so he exposed the Serial Killer who's just as much a threat to the mafia as the town, perhaps more so, that doesn't make him insta-town.

I'm not going to Role-claim because it's far better for the town if the mafia don't know it.

[/rant]

I'm not going to Role-claim because it's far better for the town if the mafia don't know it.

[/rant]

Sure./sarcasm

I expect the mafia already knows exactly who you are.

I won't be around for a while, so I apologize in advance if I miss anything important in the next few hours. So, because of that, I'm not going to vote for you right now. But I will if you still haven't said anything worthwhile in your defense later.

Sure./sarcasm

I expect the mafia already knows exactly who you are.

I won't be around for a while, so I apologize in advance if I miss anything important in the next few hours. So, because of that, I'm not going to vote for you right now. But I will if you still haven't said anything worthwhile in your defense later.

Well that would depend on whether or not Fayt's investigated me really wont it, but I guess it can't hurt to claim Eirika since her role is ambiguous

The reason Fayt didn't die last night was cause of me. >_>

I helped Lightning out by dancing for him, letting him save two people. He saved me and Fayt. And we still have the mysterious doc around here somewhere.

The reason Fayt didn't die last night was cause of me. >_>

I helped Lightning out by dancing for him, letting him save two people. He saved me and Fayt. And we still have the mysterious doc around here somewhere.

I know that happened but the mafia could've easily hooked Lightning so Fayt loses his protection and killed Fayt if they wanted to get rid of the "cop"

Would it have been smarter to hook Lightning and kill me?

I can let the doc heal two people, the cop search two people, and anyone do two somethings. I'm probably more important that I die sooner.

Nobody knows who the doc is plus a known cop would be a higher priority than you I'd assume.

Well, Fayt and Psych are both still alive, so their is no reason to assume that Lightning was roleblocked. Pride didn't die when I put a bullet through his head, which likely means:

A. I was hooked. This would make Pride mafia, since almost anyone is a better hook target than a public SK killing a townie.

B. Pride was bulletproof. Slayer claimed bulletproof, so if Pride is the BP, then we can either Lynch Slayer tomorrow, or I can lop his head off tonight, unless his protection works more than once.

##Vote: Pride