you wanna hear sumthin awesome?

Fenrir

So this kid(alex) at my school is uber obsessed with this one chick, but doesnt have her number, and starts talking to a guy who does and the guy who has the number tells alex his own number instead of the girls, and then says all this stuff like, "i really like you" and stuff like that until Alex thinks he's going out with her. He was soooo frikin exited when he got on Xbox, and then tonight the kid who pulled the prank told him cause it would be really awkward for that girl, He was frikin pissed.

awesome prank. amirite?

He couldn't identify the voice as belonging to a guy? Not to mention a guy he already spoke to not too long ago? And he thought it was a girl?

Would you think Lucius was a Guy if you listened to his voice?

Shouldn't have told him. Shoulda told the girl.

we were gonna do that but couldnt get a hold of her =/

He couldn't identify the voice as belonging to a guy? Not to mention a guy he already spoke to not too long ago? And he thought it was a girl?

it was all through texts.

"Yeah she's into you, she just likes to scream RAPE RAPE NO PLEASE NO I'LL DO ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE STOP STO- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. It'll be cool".

That is pretty funny though. Reminds me of way back in the 6th grade the guy I sat behind on the bus gave one of the special ed kids the number belonging to some girl that he was apparently stalking all around school. She had to change her number, she kept getting like, post-midnight "uhhh ummmm is the girl in the red shirt there can i talk to her?"

But that's just mean. Kind of.

Ah, high school. I'm glad I skipped it for homeschooling.

n00b, i came from homeschool to middle and high school :D

That's really horrible, actually.

horrible as in horribly awesome

horrible as in horribly awesome

Sigh...how the times have changed. Strapping young boys would pride themselves in having grown strong and successful in the past, and now they're proud for having deceived a friend/acquaintance, and a terrible deception at that. Heartbreak and devilry isn't what men should aspire to achieve, mending hearts and honour is what they should be after.

Mister, I'll make a man out of you.

Sigh...how the times have changed. Strapping young boys would pride themselves in having grown strong and successful in the past, and now they're proud for having deceived a friend/acquaintance, and a terrible deception at that. Heartbreak and devilry isn't what men should aspire to achieve, mending hearts and honour is what they should be after.

Mister, I'll make a man out of you.

lol, mending hearts is a funny thing to say.

puhleeze...

this world is based off of money and deception.

/beingnegative

==insert depressing, somewhat untrue, exaggerated, or just pure evil reasoning==

lol, mending hearts is a funny thing to say.

This thread is dominated by idiots.