Weird things you do?

Secret

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more lockpicking: I haven't seen a house's front door with a lock i can't pick (Make you south californians feel unsafe yet?)

People like mocking me however they can whenever i stick my head out of my drawing binder and i'm not doing work or playing video games/using other electronics (At school)

I can con teachers into giving me extra credit quite easily...though it makes me feel guilty so i don't do it that often.

more lockpicking: I haven't seen a house's front door with a lock i can't pick (Make you south californians feel unsafe yet?)

People like mocking me however they can whenever i stick my head out of my drawing binder and i'm not doing work or playing video games/using other electronics (At school)

I can con teachers into giving me extra credit quite easily...though it makes me feel guilty so i don't do it that often.

you sneaky monkey.

Durian Cream Pie with bittermelon ice cream topped with cilantro.

if those food were easier to find I would've made video proof. D:

if those food were easier to find I would've made video proof. D:

Durian - Probably the hardest of the three to locate. If you have a store that specializes in southeast Asian foods, check there. If you have a Chinatown nearby, they might carry it.

Bittermelon - See above (but skip the southeast Asian food store; Chinatown will definitely have this)

Cilantro - Check the spices section of any supermarket.

(BTW, that's a dessert I made up)

My firefox has that bug where the CPU usage rises to 93-99 and the ram usage is 200K+ KB with 1 tab. so i switched to chrome which i have no experience with (Thank god its sorta user friendly)

Opera. Learn to use it, despite the fact that it breaks parts of the Web.

I feel the need to memorize every single opening theme to anime that i watch.

Wouldn't "I (try to) memorize every single opening to anime that I watch" be a better way of wording that? Because I care so much?

Edited by SeverIan

I hang out with stray cats and dogs.

that's not weird... is it?

I do that all the time. mostly with cats back in hong kong.

Now I hang out with ducks at the pond because I have no friends here and they're the only ones who understand me *hairflick*

I like to loudly recite lots of my favorite songs and lines I picked up from when taking a walk alone.

I hope you won't ever catch me when I'm yelling "LUIGI I'M HOME" or something like that.

When I'm not thinking about anything my mind tends to go GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM

But Fire Emblem is awesome!

Not to me, hahah. I played FE8 once I was an admin at FEU for a couple of years and hated it. Went through the entire game not buying anything, not recruiting anyone that was not forced into my party, and it was still too easy to me. Then come to find out that the main character I used was a shitty one all along. I'd hate to know how easy it is when you actually use Seth instead of what I did, which is use Knoll.

Not to me, hahah. I played FE8 once I was an admin at FEU for a couple of years and hated it. Went through the entire game not buying anything, not recruiting anyone that was not forced into my party, and it was still too easy to me. Then come to find out that the main character I used was a shitty one all along. I'd hate to know how easy it is when you actually use Seth instead of what I did, which is use Knoll.

Hmmmm....