ITT: Bizz models her new coat

Percivalé

oh, all three of us are out of our teens? Well that sucks, no wonder we have to hijack this thread instead of having our own.

Hijacking threads is all the rage nowadays, haven't you known?

Oh shit, I'm 21, so we're pretty much the same age. My fucking bum brother! Though I'm moving to New York pretty soon to find a job/enter a situation in which I am more likely to encounter a person of interest so I'm just enjoying this no work thing for the little while it will last.

That's actually also pretty funny you mention that seeing as I live 20minutes away from NYC, although it shouldn't be too hard to find work in NYC.

we're fucking old, like, dino old.

Eh, I'm enjoying life not being a teenager.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic plan is to find work in NYC and live just outside of it. I'll probably miss a step somewhere along the way, but it's a lot more appealing to me than living in this nothing town where there is never anything to do and everyone acts like an absolute deity.

I would be enjoying life as not being a teenager but it hasn't really changed. Still can't buy cigarettes or booze, still get offered rides to school all of the time, still running around with the same people doing the same stupid shit.

AAHHHH HEADDESK I SEE MY FUTURE

Eh, despite me not being able to buy booze yet, it doesn't really stop me as most of my friends can legally buy drinks so whenever I hang out with them I end up drinking anyways. Besides, drinking alone is kinda "meh" anyways.

I don't even drink very often, the thing that annoys me is that even when I have an ID I can't buy it on account of me looking very 16 to most clerks, hahah.

That's why you have to bring some kind of weapon to threaten them with.

I'll just rip off that Kevin Hart guy. Walk in all casual, grab a 40, lazily make my way to the counter and be like "good evening friend, beautiful weather we're having". Then whenever they do the usual "this ID looks fake" I'll start screaming "SAY IT WIT CHA CHEST, LITTLE ASS NIGGA".

Hopefully that will stun them long enough for my escape.

http://comedians.jokes.com/kevin-hart/videos/kevin-hart---say-it-with-your-chest

(I'm happy to say I was stoned the first time I saw that)

Edited by Death