Heyyy!

Blood Knight

Hi,

Hope you enjoy your stay and feel welcome. As for general tips applicable to almost any Fire Emblem:

Train a team of about 8-12 people

Be wary of people who seem too powerful right from the start - they probably end up fairly bad

Restart if someone you're training dies

Feel free to take things slowly - lure a few enemies out and fight them rather than charging in gung-ho

Check enemy stats and weapons before doing the above.

Hi,

Hope you enjoy your stay and feel welcome. As for general tips applicable to almost any Fire Emblem:

Be wary of people who seem too powerful right from the start - they probably end up fairly bad

Feel free to take things slowly - lure a few enemies out and fight them rather than charging in gung-ho

thanks im starting out with sacred stones as i was told is the easiest.

so far it seems im not very good at it and have had to restart twice with the loss of the starting allies

that come to help seth and the princess. still learning the basics i guess i shouldnt expect too much.

Thanks for the welcome and the tips

Ahh, FE8. Yeah, that's a good one to start with. Seth is actually very good despite me saying to be wary of early joiners, just don't rely on him too much (give him something like an iron sword so he can weaken enemies without killing them early in the game). Nobody (well, very few people) start out as experts so don't be worried about losing people, just note your mistakes (or bad luck, as the case may be :P) and try to avoid it happening again.

Yo new member! Stick around!

Hi,

I feel like in FE10, characters who start out powerful are quite good mostly.

I know you said almost any, I'm just saying.

Edited by SeverIan

Thanks for the welcomes guys i have been to many forums and they do not have this kind of introduction page. Irrelevant to FE of course.

Also wondering how much time does it take to complete a FE game? (on average)

It takes me about a month but I don't play very frequently for long. FE8 shouldn't take much longer than that.

Also, welcome to Serenes Forest! Enjoy your stay here! Nice Zelgius art from IGN btw

It takes me about a month but I don't play very frequently for long. FE8 shouldn't take much longer than that.

Also, welcome to Serenes Forest! Enjoy your stay here! Nice Zelgius art from IGN btw

Uhh yeah about that. i dont actually know who Zelgius is. i just thought he looked awsome :D.

Guess i find him in one of the games lol.

Play RD (FE10) or PoR (FE9) and you will find out who Zelgius is.

As for the time it takes to complete a game, it depends on a few things, like difficulty, how mcuh you play a dya or week, if you want the characters to have amazing stats, stuff like that.

In average, it took me a month and a half to finish RD and PoR, each one.

Rhythm does seem to introduce a lot of members...

Anyways, hello and welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay here ^_^

Two. That's two. There's one other guy I'd like to get on here too, but hey

Thanks for the welcomes guys i have been to many forums and they do not have this kind of introduction page. Irrelevant to FE of course.

Also wondering how much time does it take to complete a FE game? (on average)

I feel like most FE games take roughly 20-30 hrs to complete. Am I wrong?