My overwhelming anger has led me to the point of uncontrollable rage.

Florete

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any headphones worth wearing anymore stop picking on me.

Pretty sure when I had this problem it was because my headphones were so crappy too much of the sound was going out of my ears instead of into them.

I also don't have any comfortably portable devices I can use for listening to music in public that hold enough of my music for me to bother putting any songs on them

Edited by Obviam

Why do people use headphones and then crank the volume all the way up? It makes no sense. If you're going to use headphones, isn't the purpose so that others can't hear what you are listening to?

I am making this rant because there are certain people in my life who will remain unnamed that are constantly guilty of this. Sometimes it gets so bad I can't even focus on what I'm listening to with my own headphones! It's even kept me from sleeping in the past!

This has been a public service announcement: if you're going to use headphones with other people around, make sure only you can hear the sound coming out.

Oh! You met my brother! He's filled to the brim with being able to hear him while he still has headphones on! Wait: IT GETS BETTER! He hums to whatever he's listening to, as if he wants to make sure we KNOW that he's listening to. You know, just in case we couldn't hear him.

Oh! You met my brother! He's filled to the brim with being able to hear him while he still has headphones on! Wait: IT GETS BETTER! He hums to whatever he's listening to, as if he wants to make sure we KNOW that he's listening to. You know, just in case we couldn't hear him.

What kind of music does he listen to?

What kind of music does he listen to?

It's usually his Touhou stuff. It wouldn't be so bad, but his humming voice is X_X! Still, when everyone can hear his headphoned computer throughout the entire basement, you know something's wrong.

What the fuck did I JUST say?

.yas ot sah eh tahw tuoba serac ydobon, hsitef toof a sah obnetniK? I admit I'm not to keen on paying attention! Kind of sad, considering this is the internet, in which we read, and not hear (in most cases)!

Edited by Kintenbo

.yas ot sah eh tahw tuoba serac ydobon, hsitef toof a sah obnetniK? I admit I'm not to keen on paying attention! Kind of sad, considering this is the internet, in which we read, and not hear (in most cases)!

Your moxie fails to charm me into submission.