Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're a complete sheep, yeah.

The fact that Life completely disregarded Furetchen after making it apparent he knew Furet was town earlier only helps my case against Life.

If I had to guess, he was pointing out something positive for the town (that Furet could pretend he really was dead and ask the mafia to reveal themselves before coming back to life) to make himself appear to be helping the town and now has abandoned what he said earlier to draw our attention in the opposite direction, from Furet to him, to seize this wonderful opportunity to lead the town as a mafioso. If we were dying left and right with townies leading, imagine what Life could do to us.

Even supposing Life were a townie it doesn't seem in our best interest to follow him; reading others' posts is more important now than ever as we've been leaderless for a few phases and needed to fall back to our scum senses. Don't just blindly claim to people.

Edited by Obviam

The fact that Life completely disregarded Furetchen after making it apparent he knew Furet was town earlier only helps my case against Life.

If I had to guess, he was pointing out something positive for the town (that Furet could pretend he really was dead and ask the mafia to reveal themselves before coming back to life) to make himself appear to be helping the town and now has abandoned what he said earlier to draw our attention in the opposite direction, from Furet to him, to seize this wonderful opportunity to lead the town as a mafioso. If we were dying left and right with townies leading, imagine what Life could do to us.

I have a mind to bitch you out about the bolded part.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you are trying to get people to lynch me tomorrow instead of Bizz. Which means that you would like Bizz alive.

Also, I actually forgot about Furet now (it's been a couple of days and I can't remember everything) but I think that I'm more suited for the job. Better than... well, anyone still alive, at the very least. But my role's too good to be disposable.

EDIT: Also, about the bolded part. The reason why I spazzed is because I had the Rogue role in a previous game. I almost pulled it off too but we didn't have a town leader. So I had to create a way to get the right people to shoot me at night.

Edited by 4chan

Also, I actually forgot about Furet now (it's been a couple of days and I can't remember everything) but I think that I'm more suited for the job. Better than... well, anyone still alive, at the very least. But my role's too good to be disposable.

You should still give him the spreadsheet and all info that you have, since he's essentially a confirmed townie.

Assuming he has it. ALS wouldn't have given it to anyone that wasn't beyond any doubt of being a townie, which only included the people who died and Furet last I asked.

No, Life; actually, I want both of you dead, but if you're more dangerous than Bizz then you should die first, right? If Furet's the leader and everyone votes for Bizz things will be best, though. Provided you don't slip away simply because we went for someone we were slightly more sure about.

This morning is different than all of the other morning so far. Somebody still died, but you slept in today. So his body is no longer here when you wake up. Instead, you only learn about the death of Obviam when you open the newspaper. The article says that he was snapped in half. The article also detailed some personal information about him.

You are Flareon.

You are one of the many evolutions of Eevee, and specialize in the use of fire. You were chasing a Spearow and weren't watching where you were going. When you looked up you were at Realgam Tower.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Use Fire Spin on USER” During the night you will use Fire Spin on USER, causing USER to be enveloped in flames for the rest of the night. These flames will scare away anybody who tries to do any actions to USER that night. However, a killer will not be deterred, and will finish his job. You cannot use Fire Spin on yourself.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Seems like he was an important fellow, and decent too.

----------

Phase ends in 48 hours.

No, Life; actually, I want both of you dead, but if you're more dangerous than Bizz then you should die first, right? If Furet's the leader and everyone votes for Bizz things will be best, though. Provided you don't slip away simply because we went for someone we were slightly more sure about.

You're just speculating here. If Bizz is confirmed, you lynch her before lynching me. Either Mafia needs parity with the town to win. If you have a confirmed Mafia member, you lynch them before going after your suspicions.

## Kill Bizz in an epic way

Edited by 4chan