Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

Last night Snike was seen entering his submarine for his regular night-time submarine trip. Its a strange habit, but at least it isn't a bad habit. Moments after Snike departed, 4chan slipped into the Submarine Explorer 1, and followed him. 4chan quickly caught up to Snike, and following through with his orders, rammed into Snike's submarine. The hull of Snike's submarine was breached, and trapped in the sinking sub, he perished. However, in the course of his actions, the hull of the Submarine Explorer 1 was also breached, and 4chan died as well.

The following morning, their bodies have washed up on shore. First looking at Snike, you can determine that he was a Cipher Admin!

You are Dakim.

You are extremely muscular and wear a necklace of Pokeballs. Whereas the other Admins deal with the creation and distribution of shadow Pokemon, you are an enforcer. You have come to Realgam Tower to ensure that nobody mucks up Cipher's schemes.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Flexing muscles in front of USER” You will approach USER during the night and proceed to flex your muscles in front of USER for the rest of the night. The sight of you flexing your muscles will scare away anybody who had been thinking about killing USER, ensuring that USER will survive the night. You can flex your muscles in front of yourself.

Alternatively, you may reply to your role PM at night with “Night x – Beat USER down” During the night you will beat USER to the ground, leaving him in pain and agony. He will be in so much pain that he will not complete any actions that night. You can beat the same USER down consecutively.

You can only perform one of the above actions each night.

You have recently acquired a set of Gold Teeth. The Gold Teeth are an item. If anybody tries to steal from the player holding the Gold Teeth they will become so dazzled by it that they will only steal the Gold Teeth.

You are allied with Cipher. You win if all threats to Cipher have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Turning your attention to 4chan, you are shocked to see that the long-tongued creature was actually one of the higher ups in Team Rocket!

You are Lickitung.

You were captured by Jessie of Team Rocket, and tagged along with her for awhile until you were accidentally traded to some stupid kid. You ran away from him and went back to Team Rocket, this time on your own. You quickly rose through the ranks, and are now taking part in the invasion of Realgam Tower.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Licking USER” You will use your long tongue to lick USER during the night, and if anybody targets USER that night they will be so disgusted by you that they will target you instead of USER will any actions they were performing on USER. Anybody who targets USER will know that they targeted you instead. You cannot perform this action on night 0.

<snip>

You are allied with Team Rocket. You win if all threats to Team Rocket have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Finally, you see that the body of Spike is nearby as well, flattened by a Miltank. Quite a carnage filled night this was.

You are Sabrina.

You were the leader of the Saffron City gym, which specializes in psychic types, before you joined Cipher for more power. You are a psychic and can influence things with your mind. You were handpicked to be at Realgam Tower for the final stages of Cipher's plans.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Compel USER1's ire towards USER2” You will use your psychic powers to make USER1 vote for USER2 the following day. If USER1 does not vote for USER2 you will crush USER1's brain with your powers, effectively godkilling him.

You are allied with Cipher. You win if all threats to Cipher have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Upon closer examination of some wreckage that has washed up on shore, you find an instruction manual for the Submarine Explorer 1! It says:

You have Submarine Explorer 1. Submarine Explorer 1 is an item. At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ram USER” You will ram USER with Submarine Explorer 1, breaching his hull and killing him. In the process Submarine Explorer 1's hull will also be breached, causing you to die and Submarine Explorer 1 to be destroyed. This kill is unblockable, and the death of the neither the victim or the holder can be stopped.

If any of the three who died last night were holding items, something has stolen them by now.

----------------

Deadline is in 48 hours.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if Tables told Life everything (which could have been a ploy Life was feeding us), then Rocket probably knows everything.

Their best bet would be to try and joint with Cipher, but IDK.

Furet~ You're still leader. Tell us what to do.

Their best bet would be to try and joint with Cipher, but IDK.

Last thing I say before I shut up.

There is no joint winning. There is no ranking. You either win or lose. And this is all according to Spoon.

Well, I didn't give away much to Life beyond psychological clues. Beyond revealing that Obviam was worth protecting, of course.

I have discovered that one of two people is scum, possibly both. I'll elaborate later. I need a short break.

NONE of you were uncomfortable from that sinister smile of his?

Or that completely faux geniality?

He speaks soothing words to you because he wants to touch you in places, not because he cares whether you feel secure or not.

He's a creeper.

NONE of you were uncomfortable from that sinister smile of his?

Or that completely faux geniality?

He speaks soothing words to you because he wants to touch you in places, not because he cares whether you feel secure or not.

He's a creeper.

I didn't really care because I'm essentially a townie because I no longer have my item.