So...i got attacked by a kitten.

someonewhodied

I know what you mean. I dogsitted this extremely violent dog over the summer, and I still have somewhat deep scars and bruises from it biting me. D: But it was cute so I was never angry.

Awww, kitty cats! =3 I'm a cat person. Just be nice to the cat and it won't kill you.

Alternatively you could kill it first with a pre-empitive strike :awesome:

:awesome:

I'm more of a dog person.

Yup.

I used to be a cat person but now I'm a dog person. Dogs are often much more playful and I think more loyal. Cats are adorable but I want something that runs around and licks me a whole bunch, not rest around all the time (but rub themselves against you =3) and not quite play that much.

I have a dachshund puppy and he is soooooo cute!!! Very playful.

Cats behave better though but since I've met this woman who shows off her cats-that behave-as a prize/trophy, and keeps her dog hidden away [hint]my doggy's brother[/hint] because he doesn't behave that well. She holds her cat with all her friends around her and talks about all the special things about him/her. And, my puppy isn't that good in behaving either (of course) but he's adorable and I wouldn't hide him in shame from everyone.

So... she kinda makes me a bit more biased towards cats.

And I'm allergic to cats. But they're still cute.

Yup.

I used to be a cat person but now I'm a dog person. Dogs are often much more playful and I think more loyal. Cats are adorable but I want something that runs around and licks me a whole bunch, not rest around all the time (but rub themselves against you =3) and not quite play that much.

Actually, there are cats that can be playful or loyal like dogs but they are quite expensive. They're generally half-wild half-domestic or at least has some sort of blood-relation to a serval cat. These cats are also some of the more intelligent cats and can adapt very well apparently. From what I know there's also no reports of these cats going hostile towards their owners either.

I like to think of myself as liking cats and dogs equally.

...But if it's my house with just myself and one pet? I want a companion more than something skittish, as most cats I've seen tend to be.

Better still, a rabbit sans dental problems.

Edited by Furetchen