Jugdral 978: A Holy War/Thracia 776 Successor RP

Astelaine

I don't find myself affiliated with any one, aside from the wondrous website that is Legend of the Emblem, which I can say with utmost, unbiased certainty that it is clearly one of the most premier sites the internet has to offer.

Also fuck you Purg, you are a villainous cur and are probably mean to nice people. I dunno why I'm saying this, someone said to pick a fight with you or something.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also fuck you Purg, you are a villainous cur and are probably mean to nice people. I dunno why I'm saying this, someone said to pick a fight with you or something.

I will not deny most of this, although I'm mostly only mean to people that deserve it, nice or not.

I pretty much have no objections to Shu Questers. Not my type of RP, but hey, whatever. Your game and nothing seems to be wrong with it. LoAF has stuff I like and stuff I hate, and overall, it's more my style of RPing, so I prefer that. But if you hate those types of RPs, feel free. I'm cool with it.

Yeah, sorry for acting like a jerk to you guys before.

totally, my character's gonna be a magic mecha vampire which will hunt down all the descendants of the holy blooders and drink them all, thus powering himself to insane amounts of power, fueled by all 12 super magic blood powers

then he will have a heart attack from consuming so much cholesterol

on second consideration, that might be a good idea for a cult

Hey y'all. Boxes are finally in order and my move is tomorrow. Thank you all so much for waiting, it will just be a day longer now. I started this whole thread on a spare evening before my move, when I really should have waited til afterwards so there'd be no delay in beginning. That's totally my fault and I apologize. I haven't vanished off of SF, though; rest assured that I am still around. I'm just as eager to have this start as you!

As for Lopt blood, it has mostly, if not totally, died out. Cyas' descendants (and Yuria's, too?) would possibly have minor, but as minor blood seems to fade over time, it's quite likely that it's gone. Anyone who has Lopt blood would most assuredly be in hiding. If anyone wants to start the game with it, I'll allow it, if you're prepared for the fustercluck that would ensue if said secret got out. (And because drama is like that, you know it would!) It would also be dramatic if someone grew up never having a holy blood mark (Lopt or otherwise) and one day it manifests. However, I want to avoid this game becoming a redux of FE4's plot. The Loputous guys aren't going to be the Big Bad.

Having your character run or be involved in a cult is cool, too. Having some people out there who believe the power of the 12 crusaders can be taken would lead to some awesome trouble.(And as much as I don't want to support vampirism, take a look at FE4's script towards the end, where Levin is explaining some secrets about the 12 crusaders to Celice...)

Edited by Astelaine

:/ I'm not accusing or complaining, but that's alot of stuff that needed boxing then XD

Though, once you've completed your move, won't you need time off to unpack?

While I agree it would have been better to mention this when you had more free time, it's alot better then starting the RP, leaving, and then coming back a week later to either find, everyone's lost interest (or) it's turned into a chaotic thread of crap.

So I'd prefer you take your time and wait until you've truly got time to spend on this, only thing worse then an RP that's got a missing leader is an RP that has a crappy leader..... You know who you are... and I bet a whole lot of others know who I'm referring to XD

Anyway, you mentioned writing up a post/page/wall of text for those of us who weren't familiar with FE4, how's that coming along?

Nyeh, I don’t mind waiting, but it might be a good idea to mention where you stand with this RP. Last thing we heard from you was a ”it will just be a day longer now” And that was 3 days ago。 If you’re still planning to go ahead with this, best to let everyone know what you’re doing, I’m sure people won’t mind waiting until you’ve finished moving/unpacking. But leaving them in the dark is a bit unfair, no? :P

We've already gotten two broken promises, so there's no point in the GM making any more; at this point, if she says "ok I will start at this time," I won't trust her to do so anyways. By now I've mostly forgotten about this RP and it will just be a pleasant surprise if it ever actually gets going.

Walter, why are you so determinedly down? I have a very similar wait and wait some more style and you rarely if ever complain. Give someone the benefit of the doubt until they actually screw something up, at least.

From what I've seen the number of RPers this thing has is much more typical of a long-term RP's population than LoAF; people being busy or just plain losing interest tends to result in the population of an RP declining over time, especially if you're operating in a place where people are at least college-age and thus actually have lots of stuff to do IRL, as opposed to middle or high schoolers who can afford to just go to school, come home, and get on the comp until bedtime almost every day.

:P

Couldn't resist. :P

Would be nice to hear from you though Ast ;)