[FE6] [Draft Round 2

Radiant Dragon

Well, it doesn't take much to get to two dots. The scale isn't linear, from what I remember. Very much not.

Even though it takes like 3000 to get to 11 and 6000 to get to 12 (or something like that) it does not take 250+ to reach 2 dots. Actually, 3000 for 11 and 6000 for 12 should let you know it's not linear.

(note, I'm not actually sure about those numbers)

Makes sense. The more dots you have, the more posts you need to get another one.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as impatient as I am we probably should wait...

of course if you sign up for a fire emblem draft you should be active as much as possible when drafting units, oh well hopefully he'll post soon.

Shin for the win

I think there should be a 3 day time limit from now on, I think everyone should be able to log on, post a character and sign out at least once a day, so a 3 day time limit is actually a little much imo.

Eh. My life doesn't revolve around this game.

If you know you'll be soooo busy because you do so much in your life that you can't log on in less than a 5 day gap, don't you think that's something to take into consideration before agreeing to be part of a draft? Or do you have so little respect/consideration for the other 4 members of the draft that you don't care one little bit about the delay you are causing them by acting like that?

I'll take Lalum. Let me know if there are any mistakes in the opening post.

@Narga: My thoughts exactly.

@Everyone: I don't think we'll have anymore problems, but 3 days sounds reasonable, and then your spot is up for grabs. Or you'll just get skipped. Or both. Depends on my mood.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Not sure why that was addressed to me, but okay.

Klein and Treck.

Also, can I recommend just deleting characters off the list when they're picked instead of striking them out? It's getting pretty cluttered.

Edited by Silvercrow

Not sure why that was addressed to me, but okay.

Klein and Treck.

Also, can I recommend just deleting characters off the list when they're picked instead of striking them out? It's getting pretty cluttered.

You were the one who brought up the 3 days thing, and I was responding. Looking at it again though, it would seem rude... Sorry about that. I'll get rid of the picked characters as well.

Going with Sue.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I was actually the one who came up with the 3 day thing, unless silvercrow suggested it before me and I just wasn't paying attention.

I think there should be a 3 day time limit from now on, I think everyone should be able to log on, post a character and sign out at least once a day, so a 3 day time limit is actually a little much imo.

not that it's a big deal though...

Query: if I kill Tate and do not recruit Sue, but do recruit Shin, I go to Sacae, correct? And Ilia if nobody is alive/recruited but Thany?

I would assume so, since Shin is higher leveled than Thany.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Query: if I kill Tate and do not recruit Sue, but do recruit Shin, I go to Sacae, correct? And Ilia if nobody is alive/recruited but Thany?

Your query is impossible. Recruiting Sue is a required step to recruit Shin.

However, even if you recruit the nomads, if you bench them at 1.00 and 5.00, I'm pretty sure you're still going to Ilia. If one of them gets to say, 1.01 or 5.01 you can go to Sacae, but otherwise not. I haven't explicitly tested this, so I could be wrong.

I thought Fir could recruit Shin (and Noah recruited Fir), but my memory of that part is hazy. I'll look it up.

So even if I kill Tate and only have Thany, I go to Sacae if the nomads gain no EXP?

Edited by Silvercrow