Moulder fail

Yeah, Moulder kinda fails normally, too. His luck is absolutely horrible. At level 20/20 Sage he had 9 luck, and the most luck I've ever gotten out of him was 12. He has pretty nice defense though.

His supports cover up his luck, so lolololol.

The problem with that is that he has Vanessa (Mov difference), Syrene (Late joiner), Gilliam (bleh), and Colm (Thief). The other problem is that they're all not very fast (his fastest support - Vanessa - needs 35 turns adjacent to each other just to reach C rank).

Edited by Ein Lanford

Are you saying Colm and Vanessa have something to do other than picking up items? Because Vanessa and Colm are only useful for that earlygame, and there are like two or three chapters in which they can do it. And Gilliam. Just what else will he be doing with that Mov? He might as well just act as Moulder's guard.

Are you saying Colm and Vanessa have something to do other than picking up items? Because Vanessa and Colm are only useful for that earlygame, and there are like two or three chapters in which they can do it. And Gilliam. Just what else will he be doing with that Mov? He might as well just act as Moulder's guard.

WTH? You make it sound as if Vanessa and Colm can play fetch and build points for a support at the same time. And Gilliam? You almost had me, but too bad that Gilliam's a terrible unit.

Vanessa is considered to be one of the best characters in the game, and it's no exaggeration to suggest that's entirely because she can fly. If she is sticking next to Mr. I Have 5 Move and No Durability, then Vanessa is not being useful.

And sadly, we are not going to deploy Gilliam just so he can work on his relationship issues. The same goes for Colm.

WTH? You make it sound as if Vanessa and Colm can play fetch and build points for a support at the same time. And Gilliam? You almost had me, but too bad that Gilliam's a terrible unit.

No I don't. That's what you read. I stated they won't have much to do earlygame. But I see I was wrong with Vanessa, and to some extent, with Colm.

Is ferrying Gilliam around ever considered?