Round 12 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

I demand to see a female representative!

I swear I used a part of every sprite, even if it's not very obvious. The color count is through the roof, mostly due to weirdness when cutting/pasting layers in GIMP. The actual color count should be 16 or 17 (due to a certain someone's hair).

(if it's disqualified, at least say why. I won't be home in time to fix anything)

to0nF.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I’m not speaking on this competitions behalf, I don’t see any problems with it。 I clearly see Echidna, and the other two can be found in the hair and neck at least。 Seems extremely obvious to me, so if it gets disqualified, it’d be a pretty big blow to me xD

Pink Background FTW。

.... Did I even know you a year ago? If I did, I feel like I've been cheated a year since it doesn't feel that long. This probably isn't the best place to reminiscence in the past but seeing as how it'll get disappear after another day, figure it can't hurt.

@Waqwaq

It's there, but.... I don't know, maybe it's just might natural dislike of baldies, mohawks and multiple hair colors, I don't feel like voting for it XD MarioKirby seems to be my favorite spriter on SF, at least in these competitions at least anyway. Nice, clean and to the point. Not sure if I'll vote MarioKirby this week though, few other ones I like.

How you people make anything with this set is beyond me,.... okay I spent 30 seconds looking at it before giving up, so? XD

robink.png

heres mine lol :P

That is pretty awesome! I was kinda going for something like that when i working on mine (which i couldnt finish due to me not having time...) but i failed. Thats really cool! Hes all Steampunk!